!SPOILERS! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
warning: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS

Who else has seen it and what were your thoughts?

As usual they changed it up from the book a bit and skipped/modified some parts that IMO were important, which has always annoyed me. But I really enjoyed it as a movie. It is alot more adult and dark and it honestly didn't feel like it went for 2 and a half hours, it was very captivating from the beginning. I really dont want to wait another 8 months for the next installment. I would have gladly sat in a cinema for 5 hours to watch it in full ffs.

p.s. I cried when Dobby died. SO emotional lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
watched it last nite as well...

not really a kids movie anymore...

shame it wasnt in 3d because i reckon it would have looked awesome in 3d

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never mind telling people there's spoilers, those who haven't read the books don't deserve the pleasure of watching the movies tbh.

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
Haven't seen this yet.is the ending strange for part one or does it fit in to the whole aspect of the movie?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Never mind telling people there's spoilers, those who haven't read the books don't deserve the pleasure of watching the movies tbh.
I hate explaining whats happening to people who havent read the books ffs

Haven't seen this yet.is the ending strange for part one or does it fit in to the whole aspect of the movie?
I think they actually ended it at a really good point. =]

P

Paint.

Ending's in the most perfect place you cang et -- when Voldy gets the Elder Wand :p

P

Paint.

Ending's in the most perfect place you cang et -- when Voldy gets the Elder Wand :p

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
hope he didnt have to yank harrys wand to get it.

was Rons Basilisk inside Hermiones Chamber of Secrets ?

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just seen this, finally. Work has been taking up all my time. I thought it was pretty good, but annoying that it has to only be half of it. Considering re-reading the book again now.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
The books are utter rubbish, contrived bullsht plagiarized from REAL Authors as diverse as Robert Jordan and Arthur Conan Doyle. Scanned a few pages of each one of my sons copies- DO NOT WANT

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The books are utter rubbish, contrived bullsht plagiarized from REAL Authors as diverse as Robert Jordan and Arthur Conan Doyle. Scanned a few pages of each one of my sons copies- DO NOT WANT
You're supposed to read the books, Chris. I get sick of telling this to Queenslanders.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Ive read the books
in chronological order
from last to first
in odds then evens
evens then odds
and sometimes for boredom busting

the only one I hate is order of the phoenix. FML so boring

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so harry potter doesnt die is this one but the next one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.