1. ?
6. Kieran Foran
7. Lachlan Lewis
9. ?
who we get at fullback and hooker will determine where we will finish

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hopoate has been outstanding dont get me wrong but we need a fullback with speed and for hooker hopefully segeyaro woolford rotation

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All I know Lewis and Foran will be the halves.

Woolford should get a crack at hooker and Meaney has to put Hoppa on show to take his spot.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We will have significantly more spine than St George has at the moment...........

Reckon that Meaney will get a run at fullback but in saying that Hoppa has had a magic year at the back and has really surprised me. Consistent metre eater and safe under the bomb. Lifted once the weight of Mbye at the back was gone.

If Woolford is retained by the club he will be in the mix at hooker as he has a beautiful crisp passing game from dummy half and defends well.Otherwise probably Lichaa and JMK. Lewis will be one half and I guess big money man Foran the other. Lewis has shown in his limited run in firsts that he can control a game and has forced many repeat sets with his kicking. His defence is the bomb as well and will take some of the heat for Foran in defence and attack. Ooops forgot about Cogger coming to us, he will no doubt get a run in the trials...

A lot to look forward to next year and after a slow and rickety start Pay has got his men running hard, direct and with purpose much like the players of yesteryear "the dogs of war". Elliot has lifted significantly and will only be better next year as will a lot of others. Finally we may have some good depth in the halves with youngsters like Wakeham coming through as well.

Last edited:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As of this moment, with Woolford unsigned and segeyaro rumours just rumours.

1. Hopoate
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. Lichaa/JMK

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Hoppa (just wish he had more speed)
6. Foran
7. Lewis
9. Woolford

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think he is wasted on the wing. If not FB, centre at least.
I think he’s too good a finisher, and too good coming out of our end to move to centre. He might actually be wasted in the centres.

FB could be a consideration.

I wonder if he has ball playing ability.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
The way hoppa has played since being at fullback its really hard to move him.. but we need a centre so that might be it.

1.meaney
6.foz
7. Lewis
9.Segeyaro/jmk/lichaa/Woolford

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As of this moment, with Woolford unsigned and segeyaro rumours just rumours.

1. Hopoate
6. Lewis
7. Cogger
9. Lichaa/JMK
Hopefully we nab Segeyaro or even Mitch Rein.

Pay will go ahead with Cogger & Lewis in the halves next year

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know Lewis and Foran will be the halves.

Woolford should get a crack at hooker and Meaney has to put Hoppa on show to take his spot.
I like young Cogger. He's improved every game and taken control of the Knights a few times this year, and he's going to get better. Even if Foran stays fit and Cogger is only back up half, we'll have much more depth and ability in he halves next year (with Wakeham coming through too).

I couldn't be more impressed with Hoppa at FB lately, but I'd say he'll play left centre with Meaney at the back. Holland will be one centre but young Harper will make things interesting.

We've gotta do somthing different at dummy half. Wouldn't mind having Segayaro if the rumours are true, otherwise young Wollford is worth a crack. I reckon he's one of those players that will step up with better player around him, like Lewis.

Last edited:

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1st grade
Hoppa
Lewis
Cogger
Lichaa/JMK (Hopefully Segeyaro)

ISP
Meaney
Foran
Wakeham
Woolford

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Smith would go ok at fb,but is an outstanding winger.!! Hoppa is safe as houses an always will be in the 1 and barba would deff get the job if home coming lol

Lewy and cogger as it stands

Jmk or seggy

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think he is wasted on the wing. If not FB, centre at least.
Mundine was quoted today saying he’s s centre and will go to another level playing there

Status
Not open for further replies.