_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Barba
6. Reynolds
7. Hodko
9. Ennis
14. Romelo

Reynolds future is @ 6...He has shown so much more than KK in his few games in both attack and defence... Roberts is too jackyl n hyde brilliant one minute poor error the next but under a good coach I can see him become a good NRL 5/8 sad to see him go but Reynolds is a great replacement...

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yerp. Aggree.

And

Forward pack of the future looks solid as well

8. Tolman

10. Graham
11. Pritchard
12. Jackson/Finucane
13. Halatau

15. Kasiano
16. Taupau
17. Eastwood

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
2012 looks bright, I think a more determined coach will make a difference. We have so much talent in our lower grades, it makes me wonder why we recruit from other teams at all. Moore was trying to buy a premiership.. Tosser

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Barba
6. Reynolds
7. Hodko
9. Ennis
14. Romelo

Reynolds future is @ 6...He has shown so much more than KK in his few games in both attack and defence... Roberts is too jackyl n hyde brilliant one minute poor error the next but under a good coach I can see him become a good NRL 5/8 sad to see him go but Reynolds is a great replacement...
This is definitley the spine - Agree Keating has to go, plain and simple - Roberts is way better than him and actually makes it look like something is happening. Romelo Definitley in the side, he is a solid player - his time has come.

P

Paint.

Would swap Romelo and Reynolds... think Reynolds looks much better out of dummy half, and Romelo plays well in the halves in reggies

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i agree keep kk out of there for the rest of the season

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
I totally agree. Hope Reynolds can back it up!
Roberts has a tendency to have 1 good game amongst a couple poor performances.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Barba
6. Hodkinson
7. Ennis
9. Romelo
SUB: Reynolds

If tonight showed something, it's that we can win without Ennis, and to be honest when Ennis does play, whilst he lifts the side, I can't recall the last time we had so much go forward from dummy half.

Ennis can play in the halves (has done before), and maybe better suited there which lets Romelo/Reynolds interchange at hooker and do some damage.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My worry with Reynolds at 5/8 is that his kicking game sucks. So a lot of pressure will be put on Hodkinson.

Roberts tonight was amazing. His kicks were all smart and has meaning to them, rather than Keating who would literally just kick for the sake of kicking.

Maybe if we ask nicely, the Eels will take back Keating in return for us keeping Roberts. LOL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe if we ask nicely, the Eels will take back Keating in return for us keeping Roberts. LOL
Since we've had Keating under 12 months, can't we send him back to Parra under warranty and get a replacement instead (Roberts).

Status
Not open for further replies.