Souths record without isaac luke

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsbornNbred

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have read in articles there ratio of wins without luke is staggering does anyone know where we can find out the percantage or games and win loss ratio?

DogsbornNbred

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well that's a dud conspiracy from what I can work out his missed 8 games round 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and they have won 5 lost 3

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Koroisau is a danger. He's a very talented young hooker. The only two reasons he isn't playing first grade is that Issac Luke is an 80 minute player and Koroisau signed with another club for next season. He's similar to James Segeyaro.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
A former Bulldogs (Luke) being replaced by a Bulldogs junior!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's a dud conspiracy from what I can work out his missed 8 games round 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and they have won 5 lost 3
So when we beat them 15-14 no Luke is that right?

BoneDog

New Pup
Reaction score
I think you'll also find that the Dogs record without Ennis isn't great either...

*prays for a miracle*

Jammercle or Mbyeacle would work too :p

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when we beat them 15-14 no Luke is that right?
Yeah. But their team on Sunday will look a lot different than what ran out then.

I had a look and they had no Keary, no Gurgess, No Turgess, No Johnston, No Tuqiri, No Teo.

that game is no indication of the game on Sunday.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. But their team on Sunday will look a lot different than what ran out then.

I had a look and they had no Keary, no Gurgess, No Turgess, No Johnston, No Tuqiri, No Teo.

Just reading this makes me extremely nervous :(

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Interesting. How does our lineup differ from then?

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just reading this makes me extremely nervous :(
Yeah. Souths are going to be bloody tough. Not that we can't pull it off, we just need our best performance of the season. We usually deliver when our backs are against the wall, we just need to do it one more time.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting. How does our lineup differ from then?
Ennis and Kasiano are gone or most likely gone due to injury. Finucane seems to be on the bench now as opposed to starting at lock. Other than that it is hard to say because we don't know exactly what team Des will run out come Sunday.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We played them rd 25 and played extremely well.
That makes me feel better. We were without Frankie then and hokko was at a lowpoint. I reckon Klemmer might have been out also.

This game is really starting to consume ALL my thoughts now. I find myself sitting at work with a sh*tload of work to do but keep drifting back to how the game is going to play out.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Alot better scenario without Luke. Evens the ledger a little

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That makes me feel better. We were without Frankie then and hokko was at a lowpoint. I reckon Klemmer might have been out also.

This game is really starting to consume ALL my thoughts now. I find myself sitting at work with a sh*tload of work to do but keep drifting back to how the game is going to play out.
Come game day I'm going to be a nervous wreck!!!

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I think we need Ennis to play and how much it would mean to send our captain off with a GF win, I prefer him to not play for 2 reasons.

1. If he plays the Rabbitohs forwards will target his foot.

2. If he plays and we win, the media will be going on how Rabbitohs lost as they were missing Luke. But if we win without Ennis the media can't use that excuse as we were also missing our hooker. If anything, us winning without Ennis is bigger than them winning without Luke as Ennis is also our captain.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come game day I'm going to be a nervous wreck!!!
FMD i will be falling apart before I even get to the game
In 2012 I prob drank too much before hand and was not able to fully take in the game
I will try to take it a little easier - then catch up 10 fold if we win

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Am I the only one who has zero doubt that we'll win? I don't think it'll even be close. We'll win by at least 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.