Souths making enquiries re James Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

On this morning's sports segment (today show) it mentioned Souths are making 'subtle' enquiries about the availability of James Graham since Burgess took up Rugby Yawnion

How bored and these news programs? this is Danny Weidler territory

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Doubt it. If Jammer leaves us it's to the ESL.

Fifita might be in a Bunnie jersey soon though

rissolerob

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let's hope his family or girlfriend? do not live at Redfern or will they just roll over again. Although it is probably just his manager getting his price up seeing that his contract renewal is coming up.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No mention of Graham in morning news only that souffs interested in Fifita and ferguson.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jammer is a pretty loyal guy ,stayed with st helens his whole life prior to dogs ,as long as we come up with right $$ and look like we are building towards a premiership i cant see him even shopping around

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Graham is deep in negotiations with us already. Highly doubt he will leave us for another nrl club.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think he would ever go to another NRL club, I can only see him going back to England.

But if he did go to Souths, god damn I would be angry.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Souths need a ball running second rower who runs wide of the mark. That's not Graham.

Graham is a prop through and through.

Also Souths I doubt can afford Fergo AND Fifita. Not to mention I don't see them as a club with the discipline required to keep Fergo under control.

N

Natboy

What about if we do a package deal, Barney, Jackson, brown & Perrett for Fifita?

N

Natboy

You really don't like Jackson do ya ? I love the bloke.
Haha how did you know? :grinning: Hope the move went well mate. I respect him as a hard worker but just think the new big strong fast agile offloading forwards seem to be working better for other teams where we start with three workers that offer bugger all attack in Ennis, finucane & jackson with Jackson the weakest link imho

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense, replace a back rower with a prop. Sounds like Graham's manager is doing the usual "drive the price up" leak to the media trick.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has there been any rumblings regarding Graham resigning? I'm really worried he will go back to ESL next year, couldn't see him leaving us for another NRL team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha how did you know? :grinning: Hope the move went well mate. I respect him as a hard worker but just think the new big strong fast agile offloading forwards seem to be working better for other teams where we start with three workers that offer bugger all attack in Ennis, finucane & jackson with Jackson the weakest link imho
The irony being that Jackson scores the most out of those three lol

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah he's a try machine lol
Never said he was, but he isn't just a worker, has a decent strike rate from about 10 meters or so and he's fairly quick too on the edges

N

Natboy

Never said he was, but he isn't just a worker, has a decent strike rate from about 10 meters or so and he's fairly quick too on the edges
So he can fall over the line when put through a gap. I wouldn't say he was quick though

Status
Not open for further replies.