News Souths boss drops truth bomb on Gus Gould

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol chill you angry ants. He didn't say anything negative about Gus. Talk about overreacting to a sensationalised headline and article lol
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Don’t you have a vertically challenged, gender fluid, bald, uni-student, wife beating, bed wetting, conspiracy theory, adulterer, bully, race card carrying A-Grade to adopt..?

P.S FUCK south’s always.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Don’t you have a vertically challenged, gender fluid, bald, uni-student, wife beating, bed wetting, conspiracy theory, adulterer, bully, race card carrying A-Grade to adopt..?

P.S FUCK south’s always.
Maybe I will adopt you. You seem a man who needs guidance, Baz.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's a smarter man who admits a mistake rather than continuing with a disaster, they needed Ivan, simple.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weren't Panthers on the verge bankruptcy when Gould took over? It was through his connections with James Packer that helped turn the clubs finances around and save the club.

They should thank him for the rest of their lives.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He can praise Penrith even more next week after they make the gf.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ivan Cleary's recent record is beyond impressive, he steered Penrith to a grand final in 2020, when the referee did more to beat them than Storm did. He backed up with a win last year, and looks likely to repeat it in the present series. However, the best you can say about his time at the coach's graveyard is that he didn't make Wests any worse, and his previous stint at Penrith was also less than stellar. Either he has finally learned how to coach after a super long apprenticeship, or he has got hold of a squad that your grandmother could coach, and is making the most of it. If you believe the latter, then that is 100% on Gus.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure he had penrith in mind when saying those things. Gus was just a footnote. The journo just couldnt refuse to highlight his name to sell the story

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont really see any of that having a dig at Gus.. Others have continued on what Gus setup there..
I agree. It’s more about kissing his opponents arse on the eve of a final, which is even weirder.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He hasn’t had a go at the bulldogs though right? Maybe a little dig at Gus. It’s a bit weird of this guy to praise the panthers management in the first place but there was no reason to mention or compare with Gus. Dumb.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont really see any of that having a dig at Gus.. Others have continued on what Gus setup there..
What is this clown on about. Of course they improved on what Gus set up. That was the whole point of why he set it up. If they didn't improve on it they wouldn't be doing their jobs!! Gus did all the hard work, and they are enjoying the success.
Silly Solly can kiss arse all he wants, what I fined strange is his timing.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact our NSW CUP side made the GF this year proves we are good hands with Gus.