Souths are cracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogsbornNbred

Waterboy
Reaction score
Article shows maguire now realizes all this positive media is and could backfire. I have and sure others have participated in something we have been told we would win only to choke from the imense pressure and expectations.

Judging by the players last night on the footy show they looked like kindergarten children wearing there dad's suit to there first job interview... to late madge I can hear who let the dogs out ringing in his ears this weekend
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...sydney-rabbitohs-legends-20141003-10pp0y.html

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They think theyve already won it ,at the nrl gf lunch keary was acting like he was a rockstar ,i can see a big choke coming for the bunnies

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The article refers to the bans being in place all year. I don't think this has anything to do with the cracking this week.

I do think however that Maguire's style is awful for a team without grand final experience. He is so intense that the younger players especially could struggle to deal with the nerves and the occassion.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The rabbits have so much pressure on them its not funny.
The Dogs are as cool as cucumbers, ready to spoil the party!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol @ souffs, panicking hard

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Imagine their faces when Ennis runs out.
I don't think they really care if Ennis runs our or not. It's not as if Ennis is a JT or Jarred Hayne lol. I reckon if Ennis is only 80% right than don't play him, if he cops a hit on that ankle than it may leave us with a three man bench. It's a big risk for a GF.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The media hounded us in 2012, and we lost...........lets hope history repeats

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of risking Ennis. if he plays you would think reni or Moses would be on the bench and we lose a forward

Billy Bean

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The article refers to the bans being in place all year. I don't think this has anything to do with the cracking this week.

I do think however that Maguire's style is awful for a team without grand final experience. He is so intense that the younger players especially could struggle to deal with the nerves and the occassion.

Brian Smith syndrome ?????

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been saying this will happen all week. That's why I have no doubt we'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.