Souths and their salary Cap

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they will use young adam off the bench for another season or two. Plus injuries, he will get plenty of footy.
I think the idea is Adam takes over Walkers spot eventually. That said at 29 already he's playing his best football in years.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cody walker, sutton, and the two burgess brothers twins are not getting what u think. Sutton is not on much this year he was last sighned up. Walker is only on 500 and the twins 400 each.
maybe sutton yeah, but if you think the twins are on 400 thats way off...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths have approx $350k in TPA this season and are not paying any players to play elsewhere so they start $600k in front of us. Now they have Inglis money to spend over again.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
George is on 400 bud been reported a thousand times, hence why he nearly went to parra this season. Bet the other fella is on less. With sam on over a million and cook now on a decent contract. They wont be getting upgrades unless they leave.
So what are they on ? If im way off. Are u guessing or going off reports ?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So its not what i think, its what was splashed across papers how parra nearly lured him early for 6 to 700 thou. Now unless your the salary cap auditor. Please tell us how u get your salary cap information. I can only go off whats reported.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And according to today's Tele.......Boo hoo...in one breath now they have to probably let Georgie Boy go due to " salary cap constraints and then in the next Roberts reportedly to be at the club sooner rather than later....

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/rabbitohs/bunnies-set-to-bust-up-burgess-bunch-as-george-eyes-farewell/news-story/bc534d70c04a30ed3bc13b1d87a9ac67&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium
Rumour for awhile is George to the Broncos.

Souths will raid the Broncos, TPJ, Lodge, Roberts. (though Lodge & Roberts have a year to run on their contracts)

I think the Broncos will play hard ball with Souths & not let them get the players on the cheap.

Lodge's partner misses Sydney.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rumour for awhile is George to the Broncos.

Souths will raid the Broncos, TPJ, Lodge, Roberts. (though Lodge & Roberts have a year to run on their contracts)

I think the Broncos will play hard ball with Souths & not let them get the players on the cheap.

Lodge's partner misses Sydney.
Lodge's partner?

There is a woman stupid enough to get involved with him given his history?

I am stunned.:anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Matt Lodge comes back to Sydney the lockout laws will get tightened even more :D