South Sydney are still crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

I wanna give full credit to Souths, they are a side rebuilding everything from their juniors to their top grade squad. They've done some amazing things over the seasons and turned out some of the best players like Craig Wing, Reni Maitua and Braith Anasta.

They've made some top signing for this season and I see only good things for Souths with Shaun McCrea at the helms. Expect them to be a surprise packet this year, Go Souths!

spannaforce

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
well I reckon last nights trial result brought the bunnies back down to earth

T

thebrow

spannaforce said:
well I reckon last nights trial result brought the bunnies back down to earth
I beg to differ , they showed they can compete with the best then they took off there better players and experimented ( like they should it was a trial ) and the wheels fell off. Take the odds for them against the Rorters , Rabbits by 10.

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thebrow said:
I beg to differ , they showed they can compete with the best then they took off there better players and experimented ( like they should it was a trial ) and the wheels fell off. Take the odds for them against the Rorters , Rabbits by 10.
i reckon you's could get up over easts.. however, with the suits in your club (richardson etc) talking souths up this year easts might go hard out in which case you's won't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.