Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burgess $1.5M, Inglis $1M ... that's more than 50% of their cap, does Souths seriously have no CAP at all? Muppets!!!!
Seriously? You know the cap doesn't work like that, not to mention 2.5m isn't even half the cap lol.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burgess $1.5M, Inglis $1M ... that's more than 50% of their cap, does Souths seriously have no CAP at all? Muppets!!!!
The cap is close to 8 million and the majority of the contracts of players include 3rd party sponsors, no way is those 2 contracts even close to 50% of the cap

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly don't see Jackson leaving every time you hear him interviewed he talks about how much he loves the club. He bleeds blue and white.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The cap is close to 8 million and the majority of the contracts of players include 3rd party sponsors, no way is those 2 contracts even close to 50% of the cap
Cap is $6.8 million.

Between Sam, Tom and Greg Inglis they'd be close to half their cap.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Why have we not wrapped these 3 up yet?, honestly what is taking so long they are only the future of the club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly lol. Dunno what the current marquee player allowance is, but the last fiqure i know of is 600k. So thats atleast 7.4m for next season withour going into unlimited TPA's.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson doesn't hit women so why would he go to Souths?
He is also university educated and can string a sentence together, it wouldn't make sense for Souths as he isn't their "mould" of player haha

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
in other news Russell crows sl500 merc has a broken window missing front rim lol

i'll take a pic of it tonight

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are the Rabbits carrot dangling through the media? Prolly.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
in other news Russell crows sl500 merc has a broken window missing front rim lol

i'll take a pic of it tonight
Only an SL500 .. I thought the guy was loaded??

Maybe that's JB's car, or maybe JB was driving it and crashed it, OR maybe RC was getting a BJ from JB and crashed into a tree.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is also university educated and can string a sentence together, it wouldn't make sense for Souths as he isn't their "mould" of player haha
Lol. Two three words here come to mind that rhyme with "Kiss, cough, Mouths"

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Only an SL500 .. I thought the guy was loaded??

Maybe that's JB's car, or maybe JB was driving it and crashed it, OR maybe RC was getting a BJ from JB and crashed into a tree.
i actually i dont know what kind of merc it is but its ****ing hot

i'll grab a photo when i remeber

Status
Not open for further replies.