Souffs kennel ambush!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour:

Ive heard through a Fb group that about a couple of dozen die hard Souffs supporters have somehow managed to get seats in the kennel area via getting a Dogs membership & then getting tickets allocated for us Dogs fans.

Now if this is true, Please, Please , Please guys don't let them intimidate us or cheer over us as thats our home not theirs!!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I am sad I am not with the army for this one.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty stupid tbh that they got in.. just shows they are shitting themselves to come up aganist us. I'll be losing my voice don't worry ;)

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problems, we can just lure them out with a centrelink cheque attached to some fishing line

Last edited by a moderator:

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
couple of things from me, firstly fuk em. Secondly, it makes me so proud seeing all the blue and white at the game, what a supporter base!! thirdly, everyone be mindful of damaging the club with their actions during and after the game. Go Dogs !!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Considering members can only buy 2 each today I doubt that. But honestly when you sit in the army or near the army you'd barely notice a few dozen opposition fans

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They got tickets there via a Bulldogs membership? ...... cool, hope they all buy one to experience how it feels to support a not shit club :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They will be sorry. They can't possibly shout louder than the kennel. So they won't be heard and will cop it all match. I would rather not go than sit in the burrow (their kennel) myself.

dean_aus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They will be sorry. They can't possibly shout louder than the kennel. So they won't be heard and will cop it all match. I would rather not go than sit in the burrow (their kennel) myself.
Same... I'm up the Northern end, is that officially the kennel seating? i.e. Bays 117-121

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to them if true. Walk of shame if they lose. Also, they ruin their own GF experience, because there is no chance of them being heard over TK if it was anything like 2012. Shit, I could hardly hear anything at all.

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At one time in the morning you could access the Bulldogs section & purchase tickets without being a Bulldogs member.
All you had to enter for the password was NRLBULLDOGS

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all the NON bulldog fans wishing for a Souths victory I'm afraid the the noise will drown out the kennel

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With all the NON bulldog fans wishing for a Souths victory I'm afraid the the noise will drown out the kennel
Wishing wont be louder than Dogs fans screaming. They will only hear the fans at the ground, and im sure the dogs will be well represented. The rest of the clubs fans probably will go for Souths sentimentally i guess. 43 years and all.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember the grand final t-shirts they made last year but never made it? haha they were getting sold on ebay straight after they lost. The forever in our shadow signs they had for the roosters only to get beat again.

Souths fans have some strange sense of confidence considering they haven't won anything in 40 years

Status
Not open for further replies.