Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be an idea to sign Shane soon for remainder of the year and next as to coincide with the end or Kyle's contract.
If father and son deliver, then resign them.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL where is that extra win coming from? Do we play the Tigers before then? If Madge is still coach then we're a chance. If they have a caretaker coach, and Doeuhi is back, they'll win
I was being optimistic lol you never know a team might get ravaged with covid.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He wanted Wayne Bennett to coach the Panthers before he was moved on/left.
From what the media say that’s right but that was very unusual based upon his past coach selections.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I really think Shane will be better than Morris or Ciraldo, I think the players will be more scared of a tough nosed old school coach.
I think as a player the only other one that comes to mind that you wouldn't want to let down would be Cameron Smith.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why didn’t they signHolbrook when they had the chance. He was waiting for the call which never came.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Yes please sing him
I’ll give it a go but don’t think it’ll be any good.

Chorus
Ohhhh Shane flanagannnn
Ohhhh Shane flanagannnn
Ohhhh Shane flanagannnn

Oh where is Shane Flanagan
Head worse than Pat carrigan
Dogs been coppin some heat
So let’s bring in the cheat
And we’ve been missing The Tank
So come on and sprinkle some Dank

Ohhhh Shane flanagannnn
Ohhhh Shane flanagannnn
Ohhhh Shane flanagannnn

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get flanno as a interim coach, this year and next and he will get more out of his Jr too. He can't be worse than the fraud Baz.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not comparing them mate. I'm just saying that as long as we keep getting rorted, we won't get anywhere regardless of coach.
The officiating was disgusting today and had a major bearing on the result, but it doesnt take away how much Barrett is out of touch and depth with the game

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Structure and how we play is all bazz
Bazz ball at its best
Sack the coach
Bazz seems to be trying to put a structure in place. His theory for want of a better word of what he did at the Panthers.
He can't here because these players have not played together for years through the juniors.
You need the right players to do this and we do not have them.
Panthers have Cleary, Yeo, Luai and Crichton in the 7/13/6/4
We have Flanno, Jackson, Burton and Avo. Who have never played together in those positions.

He should have stayed at Penrith. The Bulldogs can't wait a couple years to things to gel.

Face it, Jacko is not a 13 (and is a major problem), Burton looks lost as he never gets good ball. Flanno is a big??.
JMK either has no idea or it is tactics to run one out so often, telegraph his passes.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree but we were 100% reffed out today
Refs didn’t help but you can’t keep blaming them bro. All south’s try’s were preventable we were just not good enough in defence. There’s no grit no urgency I blame the coach and the captain for this. In all honesty I think Jackson’s poor pass that created a knock on fkd us we score 12-0 or even a repeat set putting more pressure on south’s but nah we put the pressure back on us lol.