Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt stand hasler, not much of a fan of Flanagan either, but do think he is a better coach than baz.
its not baz throwing shit passes on the 2nd tackle 10 metres out from tryline when in front, or dropping the ball repeatedly, i would bring in cook and schoupp next week tho.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who else would sign Flanno? I don't think he'd go to the Tigers....because they're the fucking Tigers.
I assume he's waiting for this gig. He knows it's only a matter of time before Baz gets the flick so he's just biding his time.
At this rate, the only team we're likely to beat are the Tigers. Come Rd 15, we'll likely be 1-14 and you'd have to think Baz would be gone by then

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If everyone thinks he would have helped today clearly didn't see the impact Sutton had today.
It's not about today's performance. It's everything. The wrestle, attack, defence, team selection, the lack of improvement in individual players, the loser mindset. Flanno Snr would improve all those areas. It might not have gotten us the win today but over the long term he'd turn us into a top 4 team

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at the type of coaches Gus has at clubs when he is involved. It’s never senior coaches, it’s always more junior coaches. At Penrith Cleary (before wining a premiership) then Griffin and at the warriors Nathan Brown. He’ll want someone like John Morris or Ciraldo.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at the type of coaches Gus has at clubs when he is involved. It’s never senior coaches, it’s always more junior coaches. At Penrith Cleary (before wining a premiership) then Griffin and at the warriors Nathan Brown. He’ll want someone like John Morris or Ciraldo.
I would hope it would be John Morris

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say we'll do a mid season review and that's when Barrett will get the tap on the shoulder. I'd say at that stage we'll have 1, maybe 2 wins on the board.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not sure Flanigan is the answer?

The fact remains that Barret has not improved the team at all since he started. If anything we are worse with better players.

Gould needs to be as ruthless as he was with Cleary and Hook.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He wanted Wayne Bennett to coach the Panthers before he was moved on/left.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who else would sign Flanno? I don't think he'd go to the Tigers....because they're the fucking Tigers.
I assume he's waiting for this gig. He knows it's only a matter of time before Baz gets the flick so he's just biding his time.
At this rate, the only team we're likely to beat are the Tigers. Come Rd 15, we'll likely be 1-14 and you'd have to think Baz would be gone by then
Tigers or Dragons.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say we'll do a mid season review and that's when Barrett will get the tap on the shoulder. I'd say at that stage we'll have 1, maybe 2 wins on the board.
LOL where is that extra win coming from? Do we play the Tigers before then? If Madge is still coach then we're a chance. If they have a caretaker coach, and Doeuhi is back, they'll win