SOS DR PEPONIS

WE NEED AN EGM NOW

• Total voters

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enough is enough, our once proud club is bleeding in all departments. This Anderson experiment has failed miserably. We need an EGM, now not later.
To every member, Lets make this happen!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is any truth to signing Barrett then this EGM has to happen Monday so that it can be reversed.

Absolute fucking nightmare...
its amazing how far we have fallen....

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its amazing how far we have fallen....
If we are signing Barrett to replace Pay that will do me.

Our club after 3 years of pain are going to hand the responsibility of spending our "war chest" and shot at rebuild to a proven loser coach!

FMD

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
This needs to happen! EGM NOW!
100% I just posted the same thing on another page. Why can we clearly see this is the direction we need to be heading but the power brokers can't. Do they not care about our club? Enough of this bullshit nepotism. I don't give a flying #$%¥ who your father was. It obviously doesn't mean shit.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep peponis and Turvey and bring in graham Hughes as well get rid of the andersons

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dr. George ain't coming back.
Running Dr. George out of town is one of things the Anderson's have been successful at.
I really hope that's not the case.
Dr. George ain't coming back.
Running Dr. George out of town is one of things the Anderson's have been successful at.
Out of all things they had to succeed in..seriously?

I'm sure their intentions were not to purposely destroy our club but it's happening and getting worse by the day. We need to cut our loses and start rebuilding from the top down.

Please Lyn your days are numbered, do one thing right before your shafted and sack that useless CEO at the very least! Your family has given a lot to the club but that has also been reciprocated.

Thank you for everything but it's time for a change!

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really hope that's not the case.

Out of all things they had to succeed in..seriously?

I'm sure their intentions were not to purposely destroy our club but it's happening and getting worse by the day. We need to cut our loses and start rebuilding from the top down.

Please Lyn your days are numbered, do one thing right before your shafted and sack that useless CEO at the very least! Your family has given a lot to the club but that has also been reciprocated.

Thank you for everything but it's time for a change!
They have been re-payed in FULL

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We need trump or Kim Jong-un who will kick arses and take names