Opinion Sorry result of NRL coach's unheeded warning

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These shit ***** in the media can say whatever they like I still think Tbaz will get this club back on track eventually. I just hope we turn in a decent performance tomorrow so it takes some pressure off

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually mentioned a week ago in another thread that Penrith by not releasing Burton were in a way also tanking Bazz’s career...I said that because by 2022 if We don’t win anything this year, the pressure on Bazz to walk will be huuuge possibly ending his career before it gets going.
I believe it will guarantee TBaz will be with us next year - to ensure Burton arrives.

TBaz deserves time to build his team.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this article was written after 3 seasons and not 3 games it might have had some merit.
Tim Elbra’s article, someone should rehash it in 2022 and see if TB made a poor choice

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate everyone in footy knows how it works...the panthers are just being c...ts to be honest
‘how it works is to cry to the media for months on end to get a player released from contract ?

im actually supporting panthers on this , they are in a premiership window and as Injuries shown you need your depth .

i have lost respect for a lot of people at the club about the way , week on week they have been dragging this in the media and trying to force the panthers hand, just like how we all thought Klemmer was the biggest prick for forcing his release .

‘’you didn’t see Souths crying for weeks on end that arrow wasn’t releaseed to them last year or the tigers with sefano and also addo carr, but no the bulldogs have their major sponsor crying to the media that the panthers are holding someone to their contract .

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever mate....those guys you mentioned weren’t playing reggies right..

Penrith have now promoted Burton to the first grade side...there’s no way they could have kept him in reggies all year given there was a starting first grade spot for him at another club.

I couldn’t give 2 shits about Penrith or this bullshit about premiership year