SOO Game 3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL
Always next year mate. Good Work on the Win last night. We could go on and on for hours with pety little sh*t going both ways.
Lets look towards the Cowboys next week

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Qlders always talk about being respected but will never show any. How respectful were Thurston & Maguire mouthing off after the siren in Game 2?

But they expect us to kiss their a$$es?
Dont forget the QLD team song during the Australian team victory

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont forget the QLD team song during the Australian team victory

also Mcguire pushing Jackson on the side at the end of game 2... fair deal when corey parker got pushed at the end of game 3.

fucking whinging qlders!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Courier Mail of course is pretty much saying the refs won the game...

Which I guess is what about 3/4 of the Kennel do with every time the Dogs lose :p

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm so tempted to write a post in FB stating how pathetic it is for my NSW born n bred friends to support QLD .

But then they wouldn't like me ;)
I used to go for whichever team selected the most Bulldogs.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL
Always next year mate. Good Work on the Win last night. We could go on and on for hours with pety little sh*t going both ways.
Lets look towards the Cowboys next week
Very True.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
was it just me or did it seem as though joey johns had money of QLD last night ?? if that wasn't a sin bin ... im not sure what is ??

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Qlders always talk about being respected but will never show any. How respectful were Thurston & Maguire mouthing off after the siren in Game 2?

But they expect us to kiss their a$$es?
I thought Corey Parker was very respectful of the nsw win last night ,cutting lockyers whinge short and adding it was out of place .
I found a new respect for this outgoing star. I hope he takes his privileged job off him.

Lockyer has become very very biased, bitter , twisted and arrogant . A monster

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Corey Parker was very respectful of the nsw win last night ,cutting lockyers whinge short and adding it was out of place .
I found a new respect for this outgoing star. I hope he takes his privileged job off him.

so what do you think of that one eyed qlder called Paul Vautin who was going off his head about one sided penalty count last night but completely ignored it in previous 2 games?

jimbob

Waterboy
Reaction score

Never forget that ***** rape joke. I will always hate him for that.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so what do you think of that one eyed qlder called Paul Vautin who was going off his head about one sided penalty count last night but completely ignored it in previous 2 games?
Vautin has been like that since day dot, apparently he also abused the QLD players during NSWs 3 year streak 03-05. Personally I want NSW to start winning allot just to see all these guys lose their minds lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
was it just me or did it seem as though joey johns had money of QLD last night ?? if that wasn't a sin bin ... im not sure what is ??
Seems like a big gambler, even when Gallen was taking that last kick the first thing he said was 'how much is he paying?'

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW played like the Bulldogs, no decent kicks to create opportunities.
Still a great win in the last minute, why didn't they do that in the first half?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate Cameron smith .. that's all

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should be tasered everytime he opens his mouth

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does Sam Thaiday have no class. After each origin match he struts around the dressing room in a pair of speedos only.

There are young children and women in the dressing room, does anyone wanna see that? All other players were dressed appropriately.

I could understand if he was getting changed and people walked in but he was there a good 20 minutes like that. No attempt whatsoever at any modesty.

Even in the previous games doing the post match celebration thing he is there is just his sluggos..

Does any fan want to see his big fat guy and hairy body? Should the kids and women in the dressing room be subjected to that punishment?

It's not necessary is it? It's not a nudist camp especially with the others in the dressing room. No attempt at all with modesty.
Women & kids shouldn't be in the dressing rooms, until all players are fully dressed.

No make that no one apart from officials etc should be in the dressing rooms until the players are dressed.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NSW has always had the talent, they've been favourites many times before over these past 11 series. We had Ennis last year game 3 and they got flogged.
NSW could have had 20 players on the field & they still would have been flogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.