SOO Game 3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Sam Thaiday have no class. After each origin match he struts around the dressing room in a pair of speedos only.

There are young children and women in the dressing room, does anyone wanna see that? All other players were dressed appropriately.

I could understand if he was getting changed and people walked in but he was there a good 20 minutes like that. No attempt whatsoever at any modesty.

Even in the previous games doing the post match celebration thing he is there is just his sluggos..

Does any fan want to see his big fat guy and hairy body? Should the kids and women in the dressing room be subjected to that punishment?

It's not necessary is it? It's not a nudist camp especially with the others in the dressing room. No attempt at all with modesty.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Winning this game was the worst thing that can happen to NSW.

$100 says Farah will announce how he is looking forward to next year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can never understand how players can be at each others throats 1 minute then cuddling and congratulating each other the next..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm so tempted to write a post in FB stating how pathetic it is for my NSW born n bred friends to support QLD .

But then they wouldn't like me ;)

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moylan was the worst NSW player tonight. He was scared to get tackled and made terrible decisions. Also GC used him as a speed bump to score.
Honestly Robbie that's an exaggeration. Farah was woeful, Mansour shaky, Graham fell off tackles left and right, Dugan was more or less neutral, Jennings scored the winning try but was poor for 79 minutes, Fifita and Tamou average

Cooper got one on one with a half who gives away 20kg to him after a well executed play to isolate Jackson from Moylan. Its a backrowers bread and butter, I'm certain we could find an instance of this happening to most halves.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how many weeks Fifita will get. That was disgusting.
Tehy need to allow them to start throwing em again. Get it out of their system. Be alot less rubbish in the game.
If NSW didnt win that game, they needed to take a good hard look at themselves. Still alot of work to do.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm so tempted to write a post in FB stating how pathetic it is for my NSW born n bred friends to support QLD .

But then they wouldn't like me ;)
fairweather fans, at least you can give them shit once nsw start winning again when guys like smith and thurston have retried

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I cannot put into words how much I LOVE David Klemmer. Fuck me dead. How safe would you feel having him as a resident in your house? He's absolutely fearless, he'll take on 5 guys at once if he had to lol. Imagine an intruder broke into his house in the middle of the night and saw that guy running at them LOL, he'll shit bricks.

Once Jennings scored that try (which itself is LOL worthy at the QLD defense) Klemmer was the first person in there ready to unleash on Parker lol... it's like he was waiting for Parker to try something.

Gosh I cannot get enough of this guy. I almost feel bad using the name "wahesh" when he's around lol.

jimbob

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wonder how many weeks Fifita will get. That was disgusting.
Tehy need to allow them to start throwing em again. Get it out of their system. Be alot less rubbish in the game.
If NSW didnt win that game, they needed to take a good hard look at themselves. Still alot of work to do.
Fuckin whinging queenslanders, the only reason the penalty count was so high was because they were deliberately flouting the rules to keep nsw scoreless during the first half onslaught. Moaning and bitching about Fifitas attack. I thought good on fifita for stickin up for Moylan, nothing said about Parkers cheap elbow or Inglis shoulder to the head of Dugan. Johns going on about how soft the shoulder charge was, you can clearly hear the ref say contact with the head.., degenerate fuckin gambler obviously had his dough on the two headed *****.
Fuck queenslanders and Fuck Thurston the grubby little **** . Fuck smith, was just hoping someone would belt Darius about the head as well.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuckin whinging queenslanders, the only reason the penalty count was so high was because they were deliberately flouting the rules to keep nsw scoreless during the first half onslaught. Moaning and bitching about Fifitas attack. I thought good on fifita for stickin up for Moylan, nothing said about Parkers cheap elbow or Inglis shoulder to the head of Dugan. Johns going on about how soft the shoulder charge was, you can clearly hear the ref say contact with the head.., degenerate fuckin gambler obviously had his dough on the two headed *****.
Fuck queenslanders and Fuck Thurston the grubby little **** . Fuck smith, was just hoping someone would belt Darius about the head as well.
Agree , I don't know why nsw supporters were being so hard on themselves.. Lucky it wasn't 50 to 1 penalty count to nsw considering all the offside and dirty play.Also Hated that bitchslap on ferguson by Thurston.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

exactly, very good point about inglis shoulder charge.

druggy johns was saying inglis is bracing he can not just disappear..... fucken coke snorter, It was Inglis who moved towards Dugan not the other way around dick head..... once inglis MOVES TOWARDS an opposition player carrying the ball he just cant fucken brace and hit ....it is called a shoulder charge ffs

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny thurston saying NSW were extremely disrespectful when he talks trash to NSW players all the time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha, not whinging. It was pathetic. All the niggling sh*t went both ways if you looked hard enough.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You forgot Maguire pulling Fifita back by the hair in a 3 man tackle. May have had something to do with him being pissed.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree , I don't know why nsw supporters were being so hard on themselves.. Lucky it wasn't 50 to 1 penalty count to nsw considering all the offside and dirty play.Also Hated that bitchslap on ferguson by Thurston.
Or the Slap to the face of Oates(from memory) by Gallen while NSW held both Oates arms to his side. Haha, didnt see that one. Liek I said, the niggling sh*t went both ways, bot teams were very guilty of uneccesary crap. They need to let the fight back in for Origin.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thurston saying NSW were extremely disrespectful when he talks trash to NSW players all the time.
Qlders always talk about being respected but will never show any. How respectful were Thurston & Maguire mouthing off after the siren in Game 2?

But they expect us to kiss their a$$es?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or the Slap to the face of Oates(from memory) by Gallen while NSW held both Oates arms to his side. Haha, didnt see that one. Liek I said, the niggling sh*t went both ways, bot teams were very guilty of uneccesary crap. They need to let the fight back in for Origin.
Or Maguire pulling Tamous hair? What sort of a pussy pulls someone hair like that in a 3 man tackle? Very repectful that was.

Qld didn't win one game so they just bitch and moan about how they are the best and must be respected. My 14yos team shows more class.

Status
Not open for further replies.