SOO2 - 2012 : Who'll win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherPower83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was sh**house tonight. Second only to uate whos game will have to go down as the worst origin performance ever !!
Really? I wonder what David Williams has to say about that.

That aside, proud of the Panther boys - Jennings, Lewis and Grant all had decent games.

Farah was awesome and Morris had a great defensive game but also capitalised on the limited opportunities in attack.

Carney and Pearce...FFS would one of you grow some balls and lead the team around in attack.

Uate...WoW absolute shocker. Hot tip, stay on the wing in defence, and catch any ball that goes in the air.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Thaiday comes back for Parker so no loss to QLD there.

Petero looked average. Taylor was average.
Will QLd resist the urge to make a change ?

Swamper

Waterboy
Reaction score
Great to see so many blue and white jurseys at the game tonight! Way more than any other club! Theres a winning feelin out there, Bring on the swanetts!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
UATE ! needs to get dropped ! wtf man we were one man down in that game and still won. UATE had no clue wtf was happening.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure in the last scrum I heard a few F*cks and a **** to add.. Wonder if they'll create something out of this now since they like to create mountains out of molehills.
To quote Michael Ennis "its f**king bull*hit" that such an issue was made out of it.

Heard those ones tonight loud and clear too lol... I think you are right, Choc and Stewart *laughs*

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
srs? did u see uates performance?
I did, i just don't think Ricky would have it in him to drop a player after a win. NSW problem in the past has been the switching of players always trying new things and slows down the time for the team to gel.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't make a change. Qld may drop Taylor. For some reason he just doesn't adapt to rep footy. Crap at origin so far and he was crap in the test as well. I don't think barba will get the fullback job. Inglis will jump on it just to get away from moz. This has got to be his quietest series yet. Credit to moz for his awesome defence this series

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We won't make a change. Qld may drop Taylor. For some reason he just doesn't adapt to rep footy. Crap at origin so far and he was crap in the test as well. I don't think barba will get the fullback job. Inglis will jump on it just to get away from moz. This has got to be his quietest series yet. Credit to moz for his awesome defence this series
Credit to Hasler for bring his form back too. I can see Barba on the bench as utility..

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Id replace Uate with B.Morris or N. Merritt

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit to Hasler for bring his form back too. I can see Barba on the bench as utility..
Yea I think qld really missed there utility last nite. Previous yrs cronk would come in with 15 to go and run out tired forwards ragged. I can see them opting for a utility like barba to play that role. He potentially could have blown a game like that wide open.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We wont win in Qld if we retain the sh1tty kicking game. They owned us in that dept. Pearce's kicking game is predictable and rubbish, Slater took nearly even bomb cleanly, and we pretty much never get the ball back from the bombs. He has to go i dont care how decent the rest of his game is. Uate was lol. He is not origin standard.
How true, big problem for NSW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.