sons bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Awesome, lovin that internationals frame ;)

Looks like a heap of work. I still envy those drawers :p

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Looks good Luke. Starting to look more like a shrine than a bedroom but. Im jealous of some of the memorabelia you have. Awesome.

Nice one slip lol. Its defineately close to overboard. I couldnt sleep in that room, too distracting. but id put a big TV in there and drink beer and watch the dogs. A den with all that in would be epic.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have one of those John Timu hats too!

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, talk about brain washing :p

wouldn't it be funny if he decided to go for the Roosters hehehhe

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Someone should kidnap Soward, and lock him in that room for a week, with our team song playing on a loud speaker in there on repeat the whole time.

And lol Huztruck. Dont know where he is now, but if you hang out at any Maccas in the country, odds are he will turn up there one day.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this dude was on the Footy show tonight, sitting next to the Big Marn. Can anyone confirm this?
Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't him - just some other random fat guy in a Dogs jumper. The guy didn't seem all there either.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was another reason I thought it might have been him. There is no way his room is better....lol

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, talk about brain washing :p

wouldn't it be funny if he decided to go for the Roosters hehehhe
He'd only have to add a splash of red

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the same fat kid isn't it?
Maybe it is. I wasn't around The Kennel during this guy's "prime", but I've seen this DT article a few times. Also, the guy managed to score a press photographer's pass for the Back to Belmore trial game. He looked enormous - you know the sort when someone crosses over from using "normal guy walk" into "fat bloke waddle". The Footy Show's creature looked more human, I thought. Could be wrong.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
hi all did the tallboy a few months ago i have now finnished my boys room. thought you guys might like it
I see a lot of parental brainwashing here..... glad to see the trend has continued. I too was brainwashed to be a Berries / Doggies man since the day of my birth. My father was born and raised in Oxford Street Bankstown. My mother was born and raised in Alice Street Wiley Park. Mine and my brothers bedroom looked something very similar when I was a kid.

PS: Advice for your son. if he is an autograph hunter like I was as a kid, get him to keep then in a save place, when he becomes an adult, they will be priceless. This is a lesson I didn't learn.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.