Sonny Bill Williams reportedly homesick and lonely in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
tbh couldn't care less if he does/doesn't come back affects me in no way. if he doesn't we all just move on

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
IF he ever came back I doubt he would play NRL, surely the most logical thing for him would be to join a NZ Super 14 team.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum would love at seeing Sonny back.

You may post and slag him off but deep down inside you guys want him back in the club. Every kennel fan should be begging for his return IMO.
well i agree we want him back, but thats only because his return would mean him with his tail between his legs acknowledging his mistake

like a girlfriend who runs off with a rich frenchman, then comes back to your door wanting you back, it makes you feel better about the situation

Spot

Waterboy
Reaction score
So now he's gunna break Toulon's contract too. Mundane's gunna go broke pretty quick paying compo sor $BW's broken contracts!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
would prob get booted from being injury prone from sounds of things

TrueDoG

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is the emancipation of SBW... he is young and still has alot to learn in life. He should have looked up to players like Ruben Wiki instead of Mundine. Wiki is a role model and everyone respects him. If he returns, we should take him back and in return, I believe we will get a more committed SBW and we have a greater chance of letting him be a one man club in the NRL, more so than if he stayed here until 2012. I say this because all his frustration is out of his system compared with bottling it up till 2012 and then seeeking bigger $$ else where.

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He only wants back cause he heard mason might be back.

bennyg5

New Pup
Reaction score
We are the family club!
Lets forgive and forget, he has been given bad advice and he is only a young man. People learn from mistakes.

If he doesn't want to come back then good riddance, but really, who can blame the guy if he wants to come back to the greatest club in the world!!

I think we would be contenders next year if he came back!

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sonny doesn't seem like the sort of bloke who would come back to the dogs, tail between his legs asking for forgiveness on bended knee like Greenburg wants.

jasonwhite

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maybe he should go to Manchester City....They have plenty of money to spend

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum would love at seeing Sonny back.

You may post and slag him off but deep down inside you guys want him back in the club. Every kennel fan should be begging for his return IMO.
You seriously think dogs fans would conveniently wipe the whole saga under the carpet and take him back with open arms?

The kid has no temperement and the soap opera from the start of the year till now is almost ready to be turned into a broadway musical.

We have better use for 400k a year and that's to rebuild this club into the force it was. Let's not forget that because of him and Mason we lost Asotasi and Price who have proven better value by light years.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
You seriously think dogs fans would conveniently wipe the whole saga under the carpet and take him back with open arms?

The kid has no temperement and the soap opera from the start of the year till now is almost ready to be turned into a broadway musical.

We have better use for 400k a year and that's to rebuild this club into the force it was. Let's not forget that because of him and Mason we lost Asotasi and Price who have proven better value by light years.
Yet he reckons, SBW is the greatest ball player on earth and will be 10x the player any of the immortals are.......

Asostasi is a better player than SBW.

SBW isn't fit to shine price's boots.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to our mate Todd on 2KY this morning..... the door has
been shut and the club has moved on.....

The Coyote

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
good, now lets have no more of this 'would u want sonny back' crap

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Lets forgive and forget, he has been given bad advice and he is only a young man. People learn from mistakes.
I think the bloke has made a lot of mistakes that he hasn't learned from.

Besides, whether bad advice or not...would you seriously take advice from a bloke like this?

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if Fool Gould has jumped on a plane to France yet? I can just imagine the conversation "No don't worry we got Mason out of his contract the Bulldogs are a pushover come back home there is always room under the salary cap at the Roosters for you"

cookiemonster90

Waterboy
Reaction score
wah SBW did 2 the bulldogs was downright disgusting. Noone should ever walk out on there mates n there fans without so much as an explanation. He does not deserve to where the same blue and white jersey that guys like steve folkes n steve mortimer. He can come back, but make him play in NSW cup n rot away

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
poor bloke, his had it rough, first playing under a racist now a tyrant, we should let him back, on his terms and give in to any future demands, his that good a player, we are bound to win the handful of games he plays each year

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet he reckons, SBW is the greatest ball player on earth and will be 10x the player any of the immortals are.......

Asostasi is a better player than SBW.

SBW isn't fit to shine price's boots.
LOL

GIMPLO

SBW is afag, but you're an idiot for thinking Asotasi is a better player.

Asotasi has never won a game like SBW has.

On the field SBW had no peer in the forwards.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
LOL

GIMPLO

SBW is afag, but you're an idiot for thinking Asotasi is a better player.

Asotasi has never won a game like SBW has.

On the field SBW had no peer in the forwards.
Asostasi is a better player, I have always said it even before he did his runner.

He has hardly missed a game since he hit NRL, is captain of NZ, is the best PROP in the game, and would definitely be the starting prop for AUS if he was aussie.

Gordon Tallis in his prime was better than SBW too.

Status
Not open for further replies.