Sonny- Bill on the Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did anybody else see Sonny on the today show this morning it was really early before 7am I didn't catch all of it but he was saying the Dogs need to build on last weeks win and he is confident they can go on from here.
Just another note he looked gorgeous he was in a suit the Harbour Bridge was in the background Sydney was looking good but not as fine as Sonny.

W

Willie Talol'd

Aw mad hopefully someone did get it i was still snoozing at that time. Good to see him publicising himself. Im off to school now :D

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
yeah i saw all of it

it's good to see someone sit him down and let him speak for himself rather than the newspapers talking crap about him

he was talking about how hard it is growing up in a humble environment in NZ then coming over here and being thrown in the spotlight.

he wants to quiet himself down a bit and give himself a good image aspires to be a role model like Hazem

D

DoGs_R_dA_bEst

does anyone know where i can c it.. i just woke up like a lazy *****

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

good image like hazem now thats what i want to hear.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

if he can quiet himself down he will relise his potential and become a superstar better than all of them.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
lol the poor kid can't put two words together. He was very shy and nervous as usual.

The show treated him really well though so a big thanks to the Today Show.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
missed it, but good to see he is confident for this week and they are aiming for the best.

D

DoGs_R_dA_bEst

sbw is always shy.. last yr me and my cuz are soo good hearted we bought him a pressie for his 21st b'day and he went as red as a tomato

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
lol the poor kid can't put two words together. He was very shy and nervous as usual.

The show treated him really well though so a big thanks to the Today Show.
Yeah he is a very shy bloke. He isn't confident on camera but that doesn't mean he is dumb, as some morons seem to think.

I remember the first time i met him, we were in a line at a bar and we had a quick chat and he seemed down to earth and he's a good kid. I bought him and Willie Tonga a beer each and we sat down and continued to chat more.

It's a shame people always seem to have something bad to say about players and rarely any good

Thanks to the Today show for letting him go on and talking to him like a normal bloke :grinning:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember I was at some Bulldogs Christmas party a coupe of years back, Sonny came and sat next to me and had a chat. He's a good bloke. Modest and easy going.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

the more he talks the more well spoken he will be become .

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They showed some of it on ch 9 just now.

He said he'd like to be more like Hazem, good to hear

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];921815 said:
yeah i saw all of it

it's good to see someone sit him down and let him speak for himself rather than the newspapers talking crap about him

he was talking about how hard it is growing up in a humble environment in NZ then coming over here and being thrown in the spotlight.

he wants to quiet himself down a bit and give himself a good image aspires to be a role model like Hazem
So true, the so-called "quotes" we get in the media are rubbish most of the times...

Status
Not open for further replies.