Songs that annoy you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just heard a song on the radio which repeatedly sang "you're gonna miss me when i'm gone". I turned it off halfway through and it turns out the song is not only annoying but i lie. I don't miss it/her voice at all.

Most songs which are repetitive annoy me. Anything by Kesha, jason deroulo, the Potbeleeeeezetc shit me to tears.

What songs do you hate and why?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All Tim-o-matic songs, I would even call it songs just annoying noise.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
La la la.. eh, eehh, doo doo do.. la laa la

That and any song that they put in words that are completely out of context with everything and have no meaning, they are purely there cause they rhyme.

Oh, and Who let the Dogs out. Bring back Seek and Destroy!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That and any song that they put in words that are completely out of context with everything and have no meaning, they are purely there cause they rhyme.
Exactly this. I hate this recent trend is recent years too of not even having the words fit into the tune, so they're left repeating the last word again and again.

You hear it all the time, time, time, time, time
When they need the song to rhyme, rhyme, rhyme, rhyme, rhyme.
It very often makes no sense, sense, sense, sense, sense
So they talk about a fence, fence, fence, fence, fence.

Are these songs written by morons or just for them?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Once upon I time I wrote a blog called "The 50 sh*ttiest songs of all time".

Didn't think 3-4 years later it'd need such an overhaul.

Music lately is like supermarket food. You know there's better options out there but you have to go to obscure places to find it.

Supermarkets and commercial radio ... TELL YOU what to have.
Triple J is the best thing the Australian government has EVER done.
No ads. No commercial influence. Completely biased towards Aussie stuff, and against commercial stuff (unless it's top shelf).

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Today fm have a playlist of about 6 songs a day. All of those 6 songs, I want the singers dead.

I fcking hate the "If this is a dream, open my eyes" or whatever fcking shit it is. It seems like that's all that cnt whore fck singer says over and over again for about 3 minutes. Fck today fm and fck their playlist. And fck that fat cnt Kyle and that ugly cnt Jackie. Fake fcks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly this. I hate this recent trend is recent years too of not even having the words fit into the tune, so they're left repeating the last word again and again.

It's like they are trying to brainwash you with repetition.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Music died in the 80's and some early 90's everything after that is sh1t...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like league.....
If I hear one Rapper telling me about how much money he makes and B1tches he ****s I am going to puke..

Back then songs used to mean something, they used to be filled with heart and soul... they used to define generations and tumble governments...

Even big haired 80's rock group had some awsome lyrics and incredible music...

Just look at todays charts, you'd see Beyonce, Rihanna, Miley Virus, that guy who sings his name, etc etc etc... it's like pollution to my ears.

I just don't understand how the word artist can be used to describe people like Sinatra, The Eagles, Slash, etc etc then used to describe Tim-o-Matic (WTF)...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

"Yeah" and "Baby". The two most used filler words. Can't think of anything to put at the end of a line, put one of these words.. many times if need.

"Diggin on you, Diggin on me, Baby baby, Baby baby, Baby baby..."

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Anything from rihanna, beyonce, lil wayne and tim o matic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If I hear one Rapper telling me about how much money he makes and B1tches he ****s I am going to puke..

Back then songs used to mean something, they used to be filled with heart and soul... they used to define generations and tumble governments...

Even big haired 80's rock group had some awsome lyrics and incredible music...

Just look at todays charts, you'd see Beyonce, Rihanna, Miley Virus, that guy who sings his name, etc etc etc... it's like pollution to my ears.

I just don't understand how the word artist can be used to describe people like Sinatra, The Eagles, Slash, etc etc then used to describe Tim-o-Matic (WTF)...
Top post bro, couldn't agree more

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide. Mr. Worldwide.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you guys know Miley Cyrus has a tongue? If only she'd stick it out at every possible chance.

And apparently, she's a raging whore. If only she'd show us...

Status
Not open for further replies.