Something wrong with the Dogs or Rugby League?

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Didn't watch it. Don't intend to. 66 zip.
Big blowouts this weekend and the last few weeks. It's like footy when they introduced the six again rule. Big margins, one sided games. Did the Rep games at the start of the season hide the disparity of the teams?

Is there something wrong with footy?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Crap coach
Crap Recruiting
CRAP Players

top to bottom is a mess, clowns running it, not to mention, no one is or will be Made accountable. It’s out of hand and a complete disgrace if a club right now. It’s my beloved club, always will be, but I’m done for now. Always be here on the forum, but as for watched games! Interest COMPLETELY lost.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't watch it. Don't intend to. 66 zip.
Big blowouts this weekend and the last few weeks. It's like footy when they introduced the six again rule. Big margins, one sided games. Did the Rep games at the start of the season hide the disparity of the teams?

Is there something wrong with footy?
Game is a mess all over the place

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gutter tactic merchants run riot, unorthadox precedent fucks Bulldogs and Tigers n Dragons, Nrl a mess stop press

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To a degree there is. It is probably a mix of things, but the 6 again rule and the way the refs officiate these days aren't helping. There is less room in the game these days for the old fashioned footballer, priority is given to natural size, strength, and athleticism. The emphasis on wrestling and dominating the ruck has become a thing for all the teams, which has also changed the game. The mental side of playing is becoming more and more important as players get closer to the peak of what is physically possible.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The NRL is literally the only major sport in the world that makes their teams play without their best players.

Let that sink in to how much of a joke it's run.

Docta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our club can’t seem to produce good players and causes good players to regress to a significant extent. I would guess poor facilities, poor science, poor technology and yes poor coaching across all key areas.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
something wrong with the bulldogs and something wrong with the tigers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Disgruntled players no doubt?
Yep, majority of players aren't buying the shit CC is selling...especially in defence.

Basically told them buy it or I'll buy players that will.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There are massive problems behind the scenes, from about 3 weeks ago.
Can't say I'm not surprised.

One thing to lose, but another is to get pumped by so much.

You've alluded to the Assistant being the issue previously with players not understanding or following the directions.

Something is plainly going wrong