Something to smile about

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Screenshot_20231001-121955~2.png

Posted on NRL twitter.
We sit 5th of all time premierships. Look at the Sharks at the bottom and Warriors aren't even there. We'll always be a great club, we're just going through a rough patch.

Warriors fans were giving us shit and gloating about what a great season they had.

You can have a great season but unless you appear on this list, it doesn't matter.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank God for our history because that is what is saving our future atm.

If we were unsuccessful inparticular in the 80's & 90's I'd be very surprised if the Bulldogs would still exist, at worst we would have merged by now or not exist at all.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great history. But we havent been a great club for many yrs now. Been more of a laughing stock/meme
I don’t see the Dolphins on the list. How about you stay on their forum till they get off the mark then come back and tell us we are shit.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to create new history, write a new chapter. Going back to previous glories isn't good enough. If you want to honor the past success you do that with actions on the field. It really is a shame we had clowns run this club into the ground and now we have to build it from the ground up.

It is important that we have former Bulldogs involved who know what it takes. This is where having guys like Jackson, Potter, Mason, O'Meley is important. The buzz word DNA gets thrown around but to me it should be about finding our former players who are passionate about making the club as strong as possible. If they can contribute in a meaningful way through coaching, grass roots, etc I am all for that. If they have those leadership qualities than get them on board for the journey.