Something is not right

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All i am saying is, we could NOT even get in there half UNLESS it was for a mistake.
Even when we got a 6 again we barely made it to there half way.
We were only making 30-35 metres a set.
Normally you see teams muscle up for a couple of sets, or even 3-4, but this Panthers team pretty much does it for 80 minutes.
They literally sprint up off the line and as soon as the ball carrier catches the ball the defense is already in there face.
They also physically dominate teams in tackles.
The thing is, they have been doing this since the beginning of 2020.
In an era with the 6 again where there is next to no wrestle, i just find it really odd.
All i am saying is, i just find it odd.
Not saying they are drug cheats, i just don't know what is going on.
They're using those wristbands/armbands Souths used in 2014 :grinning:

Last edited:

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
All i am saying is, we could NOT even get in there half UNLESS it was for a mistake.
Even when we got a 6 again we barely made it to there half way.
We were only making 30-35 metres a set.
Normally you see teams muscle up for a couple of sets, or even 3-4, but this Panthers team pretty much does it for 80 minutes.
They literally sprint up off the line and as soon as the ball carrier catches the ball the defense is already in there face.
They also physically dominate teams in tackles.
The thing is, they have been doing this since the beginning of 2020.
In an era with the 6 again where there is next to no wrestle, i just find it really odd.
All i am saying is, i just find it odd.
Not saying they are drug cheats, i just don't know what is going on.
Just constantly offside and allowed to get away with it. Probably not much more to it than that.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
They're using those armbands Souths used in 2014 :grinning:
I remember 4 or 5 years ago the Rabbitohs players would all have bandaids on the back of their legs just above the hammy- could clearly see it when they were in a tackle. Always wondered what that was all about, some sort of injection before every match for pretty much every single player? Was strange.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They pretty much don’t stop training. They have to log food intake. Training, weight. Review opposition on video. Briefs on defensive patterns sent through all juniors with same calls. If you turn up unfit over playing weight etc. you won’t get many opportunities. They are drilled like military. And use technology to its fullest. They even review how long there players watch the videos time spent watching. Training is monitored and reviewed for all grades by drones. And presented to coaches before going home. So they review efforts
It’s a professional set up like nfl.
Before I get told all clubs do. I’m only answering a question

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rorters
Panthers
Storm

Still the nrl pets, still at the top with the best players, structures, attack , defence etc.. will be a very long road to knock these clowns off...!!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever it is, baz forgot to pack it in his suitcase when he left the Panthers, half our players look like school boys.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How shit were those hologram bands they flogged a few years back .... deadset that bloke made millions ... even nba players wore them lol ....I need to think of useless piece of sports equipment to sell ... any ideas fellas

Malla

Reaction score
Dylan Edwards does look a lot more bulky this season actually lol

Charlie Staines is a skinny little piece of shit, lets see how much he bulks over the next couple years