Something Bothering Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they feel they have alot of redemption to do still. They would look like fools carrying on if they cant back it up in a couple of weeks. Cleal loves a try doesn't he! Looks like hes won the lotto

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i reckon it had to do with phelps out they were probably concerned with him and also folkes maybe wanting 100% focus

B

Ben Godberts

I know this is late, my internet decided to take a day off yesterday for some reason.

After watching the game, happy as hell that we won. We needed it. But there was something that left me a bit confused after the game. Did anyone notice the complete lack of emotion pretty much showed after nearly every try? We would score a try from 40-50m out, yet afterwards celebrations would be minimal, if any. This was even when they started to blow it out late in the game.

I know that they would have been pretty desperate for a win, maybe even a bit edgy in the game, but still I would have thought they'd show more emotion after a few trys. Anyone else notice this? Just thought I'd bring it up.

Overall I thought the result was more due to less errors than any drastic improvement in form, with the exception of Sonny's nice game.

P.S. I'm not trying to link this to the controversy or whatever during the week as I believe it's BS. Just concerned about the attitude shown in the game. I'd be more than happy to be completely wrong.
i think they were just so focused on winning they didnt need 2

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I think, in the second half, their defence + attack really lifted. Folkes must have really given it to them at half time for being down on the scoreline.

I thought they celebrated appropriately. Not jumping up and down or anything, but definitely patting each other on the back, hi 5'ing each other, and they seemed to walk back to their end of the field and prepare for kick off.

I hope they continue this attitude.

K

kennyy

I know this is late, my internet decided to take a day off yesterday for some reason.

After watching the game, happy as hell that we won. We needed it. But there was something that left me a bit confused after the game. Did anyone notice the complete lack of emotion pretty much showed after nearly every try? We would score a try from 40-50m out, yet afterwards celebrations would be minimal, if any. This was even when they started to blow it out late in the game.

I know that they would have been pretty desperate for a win, maybe even a bit edgy in the game, but still I would have thought they'd show more emotion after a few trys. Anyone else notice this? Just thought I'd bring it up.

Overall I thought the result was more due to less errors than any drastic improvement in form, with the exception of Sonny's nice game.

P.S. I'm not trying to link this to the controversy or whatever during the week as I believe it's BS. Just concerned about the attitude shown in the game. I'd be more than happy to be completely wrong.
I actually think this is a good thing as the players knew we needed a win. Also most teams dont really go spastic unless they are up by a big number etc

Timmy_Doggies

Flagbearer
Reaction score
yeah ay,hope they play like they did on sunday for the rest of the season!

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good to see Cleal smile (even if it's crooked) but I don't want to see any post try celebrations until we're in the top 6.
Focus boys

Status
Not open for further replies.