Someone call Mick ennis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone please call Mick ennis and get him in ASAP and I'm happy to call him myself if you have his number.

Sign ennis
Get barba
Sign tapau again
Get rid of every useless ****

Over and out

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He doesn't want a bar of us haha. He's a Shark through and through now.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hate to tell you mate.....Ennis is retired ay. Like he coulda changed much today anyway.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis has basically renounced his time at the dogs. Can't blame him, Des made him play like a fuckwit.
100%%% I feel sorry for the bloke, I didn't realise how bad we would be without him when he left, Im watching the 2012 season highlights only thing keeping me from supporting the boys

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah because he did us any good? Lmao he never won a comp here champ.. we need to bring back sherwin!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i stopped reading at "get barba"

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah because he did us any good? Lmao he never won a comp here champ.. we need to bring back sherwin!!!
What we don't realise is that 1,7,9 is what wins the games. We don't have a proper fullback, or a halfback. We have the hooker but the style he is told to play isn't his style.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest mistake the dogs made was letting him go. He loved the club & its no wonder he has pretty much erased his time when he was here. At least the Sharks gave him the respect & playing style to showcase his strengths.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des and Raelene need to go

And the club needs to apologise to Ennis for booting him out .

Make Ennis a very generous offer as an assistant coach/ trainer .. Problem solved

jasonsmith1994

Waterboy
Reaction score
WHEN KRISNAN INU WAS DROPPED FOR THE ELIMINATION FINAL AGAINST NEWCASTLE IN 2013 FOR TIM LAFAI I WAS ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS,AND FROM THEN ON I WONDERED WHETHER OR NOT THESE DECISIONS ARE FOOTBALL DECISIONS OR JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.WHEN ENNIS JOINED IN 2009 AFTER THE 08 SBW MESS BULLDOGS WENT FROM LAST IN 08 TO EQUAL FIRST IN 09,SO NOW IN 2017 I THINK WE ARE IN THE 08 MESS AGAIN

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des and Raelene need to go

And the club needs to apologise to Ennis for booting him out .

Make Ennis a very generous offer as an assistant coach/ trainer .. Problem solved
That's what i mean, like give him a voice back in the dogs club and watch every player come out and play with passion like he did. At least we know we are getting a team playing with heart when that happens....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what i mean, like give him a voice back in the dogs club and watch every player come out and play with passion like he did. At least we know we are getting a team playing with heart when that happens....
Agree ! The guy has charisma and that's why des got rid of him

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Can someone please call Mick ennis and get him in ASAP and I'm happy to call him myself if you have his number.

Sign ennis
Get barba
Sign tapau again
Get rid of every useless ****

Over and out
I'm on the phone right now

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree ! The guy has charisma and that's why des got rid of him
Honestly i remember the day we lost ennis to the sharks and thought if we don't win 2014, we ain't ever gonna win till we got someone with his passion either on the team or involved somehow... FFS still kills me today

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WHEN KRISNAN INU WAS DROPPED FOR THE ELIMINATION FINAL AGAINST NEWCASTLE IN 2013 FOR TIM LAFAI I WAS ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS,AND FROM THEN ON I WONDERED WHETHER OR NOT THESE DECISIONS ARE FOOTBALL DECISIONS OR JUST A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS.WHEN ENNIS JOINED IN 2009 AFTER THE 08 SBW MESS BULLDOGS WENT FROM LAST IN 08 TO EQUAL FIRST IN 09,SO NOW IN 2017 I THINK WE ARE IN THE 08 MESS AGAIN
Yes
We are in a new rebuilding phase

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly i remember the day we lost ennis to the sharks and thought if we don't win 2014, we ain't ever gonna win till we got someone with his passion either on the team or involved somehow... FFS still kills me today
What I really liked about Ennis was his maturity and his work ethic. Although he was treated like yesterday's garbage by des he didnt let it get in the way of playing football , or steering his team around.. the players relied on him , the fans relied on him and he didnt let anyone down.. I will always respect him for that.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What I really liked about Ennis was his maturity and his work ethic. Although he was treated like yesterday's garbage by des he didnt let it get in the way of playing football , or steering his team around.. the players relied on him , the fans relied on him and he didnt let anyone down.. I will always respect him for that.
Of course! and don't forget the way he used to fuck around with the referees, that always gave me hope that he could turn the game around with his PEST personality hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.