Some Players Will Get Dropped PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im hearing and also in the sunday telegraph there will be some changes to the Dogs first grade team... Im hearing Holdsworth, tonga, cutler, and Hicky mite get dropped and i think millard name was mention but not too sure on that but i reckon cutler deffinately will get dropped also hicky. ill keep yous updated and hope to get full info by monday afternoon.

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
Thats quite an interesting piece of information.

1. Patten
2. El-Masri
3. Phelps
4. Emelio
5. Utai
6. Roberts
7. Sherwin
8. Armit
9. Hughes
10. Mason
11. Williams
12. Ryan
13. Maitua

14. McIlwain
15. Kouparitsas
16. Cleal
17. Te Maari

interesting....

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
imo we should keep the same side as last week baring injuries from city/country

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think changes will be drastic. Obviously with Omeley out - that'll instigate a series of changes there.

I also agree with supremacy with cleal on the bench.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I doubt Tonga will be dropped

But Cutler, Holdsworth and Hickey are the ones that look likely to be dropped

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
out of all players mentioned i would hate to see Holdsworth dropped. Tonga needs a wake up call and some others too.

But in saying that, maybe Roberts can play a more Benji Marshal role? That'd work well IMO

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
Why Holdsworth? And why Hickey?
With Holdsworth, he needs to work on his attitude. He seems a bit cocky and lacks discipline, which is a shame really. Great player.

Hickey needs to learn to catch a ball and learn how to run harder and faster. He is big and doesnt use his speed or strength. He can be a wrecking ball but has to work on his spped, he is soo slow.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Folkes won't make that many changes IMO. Maybe one or two players dropped. Maitua didn't seem to show up unless i just missed his presence in the game altogether so i'd think he will be in PL for the week. Hickey didn't make much impact so i think it will be him joining Reni. Given the fact that Shrek is injured for three weeks there will be some changes anyway. Temaari might get to step up to start or at least retain his bench spot. Ill wait and see about who else gets the boot.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maitua wont get dropped.

Hickey and Cutler are the 2 most likely

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If DJ is dropped ill be gobsmacked. Then we'll see Sherwin and Roberts together for the first time.

What would happen if they absolutely killed it?

K

kennyy

they very well might

with roberts having less responsibility it might be awesome for him

Supremacy

Maz's Superman
Reaction score
well IF Holdsy is dropped, we might have a prince/marshal type combination happening. Could be effective. Id love to see them rip it.

But i want holdsworth there.

Amelia

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
reni wont get dropped he just played really ordinary and did do anything spectaculay ( i hope he doesnt get dropped)...i think cutler may get dropped...i dunno what it is but he just has been having some shockers...

beachball316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
dropping daniel holdsworth is goin to do nothin. ma brother played premier league against dogs last week. and said ben roberts did nothin. the reason he got dropeed for sherwin. is cause holdswoprth n ben roberts are similar players. structured players. sherwin isnt structed. holdsworth is better then ben roberts. and our best half. droppin him is jus stupd. and its not like he hasnt been playin bad. the whole team has.
its not him the reason we r losin. i cnt blieve how our forward pack gets dominated in games. thats y we lose

beachball316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Folkes won't make that many changes IMO. Maybe one or two players dropped. Maitua didn't seem to show up unless i just missed his presence in the game altogether so i'd think he will be in PL for the week. Hickey didn't make much impact so i think it will be him joining Reni. Given the fact that Shrek is injured for three weeks there will be some changes anyway. Temaari might get to step up to start or at least retain his bench spot. Ill wait and see about who else gets the boot.
maitua killed it against para. his has one bad game? n gets dropped? your kiddin urself

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need for anyone to get dropped. After the week Folkesy will put them through this week their attitude should be much better next week and if not then look at some changes! Give the current boys a chance to re-deem!

Status
Not open for further replies.