Some people are not very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I went to bed tonight about 11, a mate calls and says he needs to be picked up cause he is so drunk he can't get home in a Taxi cause he is too wasted.

Anyway, i pick him up in the city (Why i have no idea)
He goes to some girls place in Northbridge (North Side) turns out i know her from my old work, i have a coffee and leave them alone, i walk to my car and there's a Very young girl all dressed up leaning against a car crying her eyes out.

I asked if she was ok and after a few minutes she managed to say she wanted to go home but her friends didnt,

So i said ok, you need a lift lets go, she said she lived in Mosman (I remember going there once but don't know the area)

So she gets into my car and i drive 20 metres and she calls a friend and says i just wanna go home, and then says yeah ok.

She tells me to stop and gets out, now i doubt she ACTUALLY called her mate in the time it took me to drive 20 metres, i think she was just scared, now i dont blame her, she just got into my car, and i don't know her.
She said her mate was in a house having a shower and she'll be here in 5 minutes

I offered again to drive her home, i even said look you can have MY phone and License so you know who i am, i want to help i can see your upset, , but she said she appreciated what i did and got out of the car.

So i drove away, i knew it didnt feel right but the poor girl was so upset i didnt want to push it and make her even more upset.

So im kinda lost in Northbridge and feeling like a real C##T for leaving her there so i turn around and drove up and asked if she was ok, she said i just want my friends.
So i offered again but she declined, so i stood in the middle of a road Near a Park/Cemetery waiting for a Cab to drive buy flagged it down and put her in it.

What a weird night, i felt bad for her she was really young and i would have felt like crap if i left her there.

Hopefully the cab driver was cool and took her home, some girls can be nasty, why leave her there ill never know.:(

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
lol, northbridge and mosman are both so close to me. u should have asked me for directions :p

good work flaggin down the cab btw. it was a nice gesture.

and good on her for not getting into the car, its the dumbest thing a young girl can do!

T

tallis12

I went to bed tonight about 11, a mate calls and says he needs to be picked up cause he is so drunk he can't get home in a Taxi cause he is too wasted.

Anyway, i pick him up in the city (Why i have no idea)
He goes to some girls place in Northbridge (North Side) turns out i know her from my old work, i have a coffee and leave them alone, i walk to my car and there's a Very young girl all dressed up leaning against a car crying her eyes out.

I asked if she was ok and after a few minutes she managed to say she wanted to go home but her friends didnt,

So i said ok, you need a lift lets go, she said she lived in Mosman (I remember going there once but don't know the area)

So she gets into my car and i drive 20 metres and she calls a friend and says i just wanna go home, and then says yeah ok.

She tells me to stop and gets out, now i doubt she ACTUALLY called her mate in the time it took me to drive 20 metres, i think she was just scared, now i dont blame her, she just got into my car, and i don't know her.
She said her mate was in a house having a shower and she'll be here in 5 minutes

I offered again to drive her home, i even said look you can have MY phone and License so you know who i am, i want to help i can see your upset, , but she said she appreciated what i did and got out of the car.

So i drove away, i knew it didnt feel right but the poor girl was so upset i didnt want to push it and make her even more upset.

So im kinda lost in Northbridge and feeling like a real C##T for leaving her there so i turn around and drove up and asked if she was ok, she said i just want my friends.
So i offered again but she declined, so i stood in the middle of a road Near a Park/Cemetery waiting for a Cab to drive buy flagged it down and put her in it.

What a weird night, i felt bad for her she was really young and i would have felt like crap if i left her there.

Hopefully the cab driver was cool and took her home, some girls can be nasty, why leave her there ill never know.:(
Awwww thats not very nice at all what biatches!! Good on you through mate true gentleman i respect that.;)

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
or staying in the car rather ...
I wanted to make sure she got home though, i thought of you as i was driving home, if only i ha d your number you could have been my human GPS.

I agree it's stupid for her to get into a car with some Crazy Dogs fan she doesnt know, i wouldn't have harmed her.

Before i asked if she wanted a lift home, she said ill do anything, anything you like, i just need to go home.

I said, ok it's fine, ill take you home all i need is to see your ok.

Shame on her friends, shame shame

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
lol, "i'll do anything you like"

but yeah, i know u, but she doesn't. u could have been a real creep or ****** even. she did the smart thing by getting out.

you did an awesome thing by getting the cab. most guys would have driven off and left her.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i did but i drove back, it didnt feel right leaving her.

As i drove my mate to is girls place we saw her sitting in the bloody gutter, i thought she was wth someone, she would have been there a while cause i was inside having a coffee.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
i bet if she was ugly you wouldnt have even spoken to her.

you're such a typical male bastard matthew b

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So much for an early night, i went to bed early though, good thing i have drunk mates.

Work tomorrow :(

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
so let me get this straight?
a few of her friends were getting gang banged, had about 20 different guys to choose from but didnt want to share?

K

kennyy

Good work MattyB.

buut.. why is the title some people are not very nice?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cause her mates left her in the Gutter, and didn't want to go home.
It's not really there fault for not wantking to go home, but they could have at least got her a Taxi r something

Status
Not open for further replies.