Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Outs
Kyle Flanagan
FamanuBrown
Hayze perham

Ins
rajab or KO worth a shot cause then two are regarded as bulldogs future halves and Kyle is not

josh Reynolds on the bench as brown could be injured

we need a fullback i think although hayze has been average not good or bad he don’t produce that strike power the bulldogs need surely someone else in the lower grades has a certain strike power I would mind putting Jacob kiraz there and see how he goes

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nothing wrong with perham hes getting better each week and his foot work and speed is much needed hasnt even been fully tapped into yet... we dont have forwards giving guys like him good ball to run off...
No idea why people have an issue with Perham it's fn baffling, has played only 4 NRL games in the position and is improving week on week.Ball playing may or may not come but he isn't Robinson Crusoe there our halves ain't knocking this skill out of the park and that's being kind.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outs
Kyle Flanagan
FamanuBrown
Hayze perham

Ins
rajab or KO worth a shot cause then two are regarded as bulldogs future halves and Kyle is not

we need a fullback i think although hayze has been average not good or bad he don’t produce that strike power the bulldogs need surely someone else in the lower grades has a certain strike power I would mind putting Jacob kiraz there and see how he goes
Perham? He definitely stays
Brown is out for a couple of months probably.
Rajab isn’t eligible for NRL

I agree Flanagan needs to go. However we don’t have the depth to make the jump this week. Maybe KO or JR at 14 for Brown.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perham has played well. Should not be dropped. We are getting dominated in the forwards. Flanno is doing Flanno things. We just have to keep him there until we get some fwds back. Throwing KO in to play off the backfoot could damage his development

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. What's the point of changing things up when we are basically going to get screwed over by the refs and bunker after the standard set up by Cummins by incorrectly awarding the Johnson try? The opposition will still gain piggyback penalties, and the ref will still "miss" shit to disadvantage us.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. What's the point of changing things up when we are basically going to get screwed over by the refs and bunker after the standard set up by Cummins by incorrectly awarding the Johnson try? The opposition will still gain piggyback penalties, and the ref will still "miss" shit to disadvantage us.
I agree that happened but we still got to keep moving. The fact we were in the game with all that went against us says a lot about this team. We need to keep building our resilience to a point where the bunker and refs have no impact on the result

Last edited:

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
No point bringing in KO until TPJ and one more from Patolo,Hughes etc are back. Reynolds maybe. Seemed to be on one leg yesterday though. Either way CC will be forced to change up the bench which is probs a good thing. Edwards and Billy T have been our best forwards. They will need an exemption though. Should be able to get one due to Brown. Edwards could be argued like for like. Stringer looked a bit unfit but played ok. Zac Montgomery was in everything as well. Will be interesting. No idea what's going on with Davey? Depth in forwards slowly going to improve with these blokes.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What I saw was that after the 4-5 repeat sets dogs had against them on the try line the forwards were gassed. I know it’s hard without your 2 star middles. But why have we only been using a 3 man bench? We are fading in the second half.

Kikau needs a 5-10 min breather. He was walking at the end. If the attack game down our left hand side they would have scored there too. King is playing 66mins and tanner 0. Why pick him? Tanner would be much more effective playing 55. Hopefully Davey slots back in if he is fit. Preston playing 80 aswell. I know you’d want your back rowers to play through but he is 4 games into his career and although he didn’t do anything wrong I think he could use a spell.

I know it would be a lot better once tpj, davey even patolo are available. Just to have reliable players on the bench you can turn to. Hopefully then ciro will feel comfortable using our bench and hopefully limiting our second half fade. Apparently we are the only team not to score in the last 20 mins.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone taking perham out of the side hasn't got a single fuckin clue.
This Exactly.

IMO, Perham was our best yesterday by a loooooooooooooong way.
Anyone that could not see that he was at very least in our top 3 performers yesterday has got no friggin idea about Rugba League IMO.
Seriously, just whet the fek are you watching.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still think we care not utilising our bench rotations properly. We are lacking a speed player for the second half off the bench to up the tempo. Obviously need to find a replacement for Fa amanu Brown.Would suggest Jackson Topine as he could cover a few positions and has good leg speed.When is Tevita pang junior and Franklin Pele available?

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Outs
Kyle Flanagan
FamanuBrown
Hayze perham

Ins

Taking Perham out.... clueless, including someone not in the top 30.... Ban yourself