Opinion So you’re telling me there’s a chance

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro i like how you wrote it all out, wish i had your spare time!

I’d prefer to make the 8 next year as well all go whatifs no TBaz at the end of the year. Also missing rfm, Thompson and Hetherington from our forward pack. Wont make a dent into the finals
I created a spreadsheet that automatically updates the table (took 15 mins plus the 5 mins to find the excel fixtures spreadsheet online) then wrote the post (that took 10 mins)

Didn’t take that much time really.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly imagine if Barrett actually scraped a few extra wins say Rnd 2 v Broncos and Rnd 3 v Manly and he never left, we would be in an even bigger rut.

Us having the first 10 rounds we did was a blessing in disguise

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For this week game against Cows will be tough they have been playing well lately. and Not sure Panthers will roll raiders without Cleary or Luai

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For this week game against Cows will be tough they have been playing well lately. and Not sure Panthers will roll raiders without Cleary or Luai
they literally lost to the tigers haha it won’t be that hard

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
they literally lost to the tigers haha it won’t be that hard
The way they played last night (most recent game) is what we need to be worried about

So many weapons

Should be a good game bonus if we win

I just want to beat the Warriors the following week

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately we held onto Barrett to long to be any chance of making the finals.

We’ve got to win every game and can’t see that happening. Cowboys are going to be tough to beat this weekend but we’re not hopeless if we play our best. We need to tighten our defence up against them. Only change I’d make is RFM back in for Topine who goes back to the bench and Harrison back to Reserves. Other tough game is Round 24 against Sharks at Pointsbet, they’re extremely hard to beat at home.

All other games we should win. Best we can expect is 22 points and that’s not going to be enough unfortunately. I’d be disappointed if we don’t finish on 20 points at least.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately we held onto Barrett to long to be any chance of making the finals.

We’ve got to win every game and can’t see that happening. Cowboys are going to be tough to beat this weekend but we’re not hopeless if we play our best. We need to tighten our defence up against them. Only change I’d make is RFM back in for Topine who goes back to the bench and Harrison back to Reserves. Other tough game is Round 24 against Sharks at Pointsbet, they’re extremely hard to beat at home.

All other games we should win. Best we can expect is 22 points and that’s not going to be enough unfortunately. I’d be disappointed if we don’t finish on 20 points at least.
If we can beat Cowboys this week, one of cronulla or eels then finish of with a win agaisnt manly final week then Potter should be head coach dare I say. Our defense was brilliant this week hope we can back it up against Cowboys it’s our toughest game of the season imagine can manage an upset.

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The following needs to happen for us to finish equal 8th:
1) Dogs win all games
2) The following to occur:

Round 20
Roosters beat Sea Eagles
Cowboys beat Dragons

Round 21
Broncos beat Roosters
Eels beat Sea Eagles
Panthers beat Raiders
Sharks beat Dragons

Round 22
Cowboys beat Roosters
Dragons beat Raiders

Round 23
Sharks beat Sea Eagles

Round 24
Storm beat Roosters
Sea Eagles beat Raiders
Tigers beat Dragons (upset)

Round 25
Broncos beat Dragons
Tigers beat Raiders (upset)

Then it comes down to F/A

In short, come on Tigers!!!
rip

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the dogs cap on Dr. Strange. Fully sic

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But wait!!!

There's still a chance.......

Start death riding the Bunnies, the Raiders, Manly and Dragons.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, Ok ......... I'll Concede

IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER!!!

That is unless The Roosters Or Souff's get done for a salary cap rort ......... but seriously, they wouldn't be over the cap!

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were never any hope of making the finals but I suppose that's what a few wins can do to some people. We needed to sack Barrett sooner than we did.

Anyway I hope they blood more of the younger players from Reserves for our remaining games. Hopefully Alamoti and Skelton get opportunities in the last 5 rounds.

We'll make the 8 next year for sure.