So which outside backs are off contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed mate. When he took that intercept last night I thought of some of the people here that have said the Morris twins are too slow. Brett is even quicker!

The thing with josh Morris even though he looks like he has trimmed down he can’t create space for himself he can’t creat space for his brother,he doesn’t look danegerous at all..

Last night was great but when was the last time you seen him run like that or do an intercept and run 90 m?2009?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Piss Off. :laughing:

We found him first.

Finders keepers.
Sharks let him go (probably reluctantly) they have lost quite a few young quality outside backs since 2015

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nick cotric asap
I thought we would have been a massive chance... but the silly boy extended with the Raiders to early. Now hes stuck in a shit side that cant close out tight games, whilst he's watching two centres that he is better than play mediocre footy.

Last edited:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would go after B Slater and C Smith from Storm

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just offer Vunivalu a canoe and some fishing gear.

Mikehnz

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. 2012 Ben Barba
2. Semi Radradra
3. Origin Greg Inglis
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Josh Addo-Carr

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Throw the bank at Mansour. He’s so valuable on the first hit up after kick return.
I’d resign J Morris if price is right.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Richie Kennar bagged a double for Souths today...another talented back we let go...why do we constantly do this?
Because we had to let any player go that another club was willing to pay for. Thank Hasler, Castle and last board for that. The good news is Hoppa and Tolman are contracted until 2020 and nobody else wants them

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it that hard to just go to Fiji, close your eyes, point at a random person and then bring them to Australia.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One guy who is very underrated and I think we'd get cheap is Malakai Watene Zelesniak. No frills type player but no real weaknesses and could do a good job or be a really good back up at worst. In terms of centre options id throw some money at Ricky Leutele, Brian Kelly and Robert Jennings

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we can get Ferguson, we’re laughing.

The bloke is a beast; a dangerous wild animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.