Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Morris bros wanted to stay 100%.. they offered themsleves to re-sign as a package deal to the club on a discount..

Club admin said no as they wanted to blood kids..

It had nothing to do about salary cap..

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bmoz scored 120 supercoach points LOL a few behind Tedesco though who managed 195 which might be the official best ever?
Tommy Turbo scored 194 a few years ago but the scoring may have been different

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Morris bros wanted to stay 100%.. the offered themsleves to re-sign as a package deal to the club on a discount..

We don’t even blood kids as a result. The twins look good with better players surrounding them. Somehow, the Morris twins are a first choice for back to back premiers but not good enough for the bottom place Bulldogs. We should have tried our best to retain them.

Imagine

Hoppa
Smith
DWZ
Jmoz
Bmoz

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don’t even blood kids as a result. The twins look good with better players surrounding them. Somehow, the Morris twins are a first choice for back to back premiers but not good enough for the bottom place Bulldogs. We should have tried our best to retain them.

Imagine

Hoppa
Smith
DWZ
Jmoz
Bmoz
Tell the brain surgeons running our club..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The Morris bros wanted to stay 100%.. the offered themsleves to re-sign as a package deal to the club on a discount..

Everybody knows it was Chris Andersons decision to let Josh & Brett go.
They wanted a 2 year deal, but I don't think the club even made an offer.
Some people here say the club offered 1 year but I don't think that is the case.

It does make my blood boil to see them playing for the Roosters for NRL base coin. But they will have a chance to win a competition together.

The "youth" policy was Chris Andersons baby remember.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Morris bros wanted to stay 100%.. they offered themsleves to re-sign as a package deal to the club on a discount..

Our kids still aren't blooded thanks to SuperCoach and his handlers.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No your the flop that needs our team to become the laughing stock before he wakes the f$&@ up! Your just a keyboard gronk! Stop trying to provoke me you dog! Don’t read my posts you moron!
This coming from someone who created an account solely to criticise the current board and applaud the old one, making one derogatory comment after the other.

Besides, It's called a forum you clown

If you don't want people responding to your drivel, do everyone a favour and stop posting.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
Our kids still aren't blooded thanks to SuperCoach and his handlers.
All the flops supporting this current board CEO and undeserved administration, are all just as guilty for our shocking results on and off the field! These same flops will try and paint the picture of “I wanted change” next time around but it’s clear who supported and still supports these flops instead of what’s best for the club!

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
This coming from someone who created an account solely to criticise the current board and applaud the old one, making one derogatory comment after the other.

Besides, It's called a forum you clown

If you don't want people responding to your drivel, do everyone a favour and stop posting.
F off you putrid weak mutt, I don’t engage your posts so don’t engage mine! I don’t need to prove my allegiance to this club too a dog like you! Maybe I’m posting after all these years cause I’m in happy with our direction you flop! If I hated the club I would support the board like you, you gronk!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the flops supporting this current board CEO and undeserved administration, are all just as guilty for our shocking results on and off the field! These same flops will try and paint the picture of “I wanted change” next time around but it’s clear who supported and still supports these flops instead of what’s best for the club!
TBH in not pro or anti for this board BUT they aren't doing any favours by keeping pay around. The longer the fraud stays, the more I lean to the anti group.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
TBH in not pro or anti for this board BUT they aren't doing any favours by keeping pay around. The longer the fraud stays, the more I lean to the anti group.
I’m not anti Dean Pay, I feel sorry for him to be honest, atleast he was hired legitimately and is doing his best for the club and team. The others make decisions based on their best interest first and foremost

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m not anti Dean Pay, I feel sorry for him to be honest, atleast he was hired legitimately and is doing his best for the club and team. The others make decisions based on their best interest first and foremost
That's where we differ, I am very anti pay, from day one. He isn't and never will be coach material due to the obvious reasons we see week in, week out.

He might be a good bloke but that means sweet FA on game day.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
That's where we differ, I am very anti pay, from day one. He isn't and never will be coach material due to the obvious reasons we see week in, week out.

He might be a good bloke but that means sweet FA on game day.
No I agree he needs to go and is way above his head in that role, however he doesn’t hire and sack himself it’s another one of their jobs they are failing in! I’m no way a Dean Pay coach fan, his lack of success will ultimately lead to his demise

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
F off you putrid weak mutt, I don’t engage your posts so don’t engage mine! I don’t need to prove my allegiance to this club too a dog like you! Maybe I’m posting after all these years cause I’m in happy with our direction you flop! If I hated the club I would support the board like you, you gronk!
I'm not going to stoop to your level and use that language or justify myself to you.

You've proven with your constant whining and bitching you only offer one thing, and have the vocabulary of a 10 year old.

FYI, I'm not pro board or pro pay, and have no allegiance to the old board, but you believe what you like and keep on going with your simpleton behaviour and get banned again so the forum is once again free from a germ like you.

Anyway, I'm done with this little quirrel.

Have a good night :-)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the morris brothers were involved in the dismal 2017, the real loss is the sam perrett, this thread should be about perrett

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done good job Bulldogs Boards past and present are brilliant in identifying good talent to release to other clubs. Even better at rejecting good talent and going for B grade players. Who said history does not repeat itself?
Put the Morris boys behind our pack, playing with our spine... they'd make almost no diffrence to our performances. Until we fix our pack and halves, no point getting outside backs. Morris twins are excelling at easts because look at their pack, their hooker and halves.

Reality Dogg

Banned
Reaction score
#bulldogsclubmatters we need a new board! Maybe we can petition Peponis on helping form a new group of business people willing to become board members and support this club out of this mess we are in

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everybody knows it was Chris Andersons decision to let Josh & Brett go.
They wanted a 2 year deal, but I don't think the club even made an offer.
Some people here say the club offered 1 year but I don't think that is the case.

It does make my blood boil to see them playing for the Roosters for NRL base coin. But they will have a chance to win a competition together.

The "youth" policy was Chris Andersons baby remember.
The irony about a rebuild is Gould said himself you dont do a rebuild by putting a team full of youth together.. its the opposite you rebuild by bringing in as many experienced players possible into the team and slowly blooding better younger players..

Weve done the opposite..

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the morris boys were off contract they chose to leave

i don't blame them
At there age they left looking to play at better teams chasing premierships
True enough, a few extra dollars there way may have changed that