So no comment from Harragan re lop-sided penalty count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually when someone makes a public comment (like Des did) about refereeing Harragan responds. Has anyone noticed any response?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Is there any penalty in particular you thought was undeserved kratos?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
does it matter if he says something about it???....whats the point of him trying to defend it anyway.....i think its useless and will not change the fact the count was lob sided and it definitely wont change the score line so

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why would anyone be interested in what harrigan had to say, he would have to be the biggest issue in regards to how the nrl referees inturperate the rules, its not the rules in the book, its billy rules, and as everyone knows when it comes to harrigan its his way only, the whole integrity on the nrl is incompetent at best, never any consistancy, never any proper explanation from the delicate little flowers who blow the crap outa the wistle each game

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
why would anyone be interested in what harrigan had to say, he would have to be the biggest issue in regards to how the nrl referees inturperate the rules, its not the rules in the book, its billy rules, and as everyone knows when it comes to harrigan its his way only, the whole integrity on the nrl is incompetent at best, never any consistancy, never any proper explanation from the delicate little flowers who blow the crap outa the wistle each game
whats even more of a joke is the judiciary tbh

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
When we get frustrated we tend to be undisciplined, when we are losing we need to not give away any penalties, still last weeks ref was a cockhead and didn't spare the whistle.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Why should he respond when everything was pretty much justified?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why should he respond when everything was pretty much justified?
he should at least answer the question of why didnt the referees give penalties to even it up and give us a chance

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there any penalty in particular you thought was undeserved kratos?
Not really, but as there were 11 times the refs thought it necessary to blow a penalty against us I am sure there might have been times during the game that the Titans should have been penalised. I don't think you can look at the game objectively and say there were 11 things we did that deserved to be penalised and only 2 things they did to deserve it.

Any coach from any team would be asking questions I would think.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
no i think the original thread question implies that harrigan should have responded
It didn't. I noticed people whining on about it in another thread, so I decided to put my 5c here in prep.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't imply that you meant otherwise. Understand the post.
Why has he responded every other time a coach questions the referees? I don't know, I don't know why he wouldn't respond this time either, thats why I am asking.

Why do you post in every thread I make to try and kill the discussion?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It didn't. I noticed people whining on about it in another thread, so I decided to put my 5c here in prep.
no i insist

thread question: did harrigan respond?
answer: no
the moral of the story: harrigan should have responded like he usually does, which means we win from the situation like when the FA doesnt respond in football manager 2009

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well actually it did. Harragan responds every other time acoach questions the referees, I am not saying he should do this but he does so I was wondering why he hadn't done it on this occassion.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Why has he responded every other time a coach questions the referees? I don't know, I don't know why he wouldn't respond this time either, thats why I am asking.

Why do you post in every thread I make to try and kill the discussion?
Every thread you make, I'll be watching you.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Well actually it did. Harragan responds every other time acoach questions the referees, I am not saying he should do this but he does so I was wondering why he hadn't done it on this occassion.
so you have monitored every coach complaint made and found that all enquiries get an answer?

harrigan not responding has got nothing to do with hiding from questions because harrigan is quite open when admitting mistakes on behalf of the referee, he has admitted huge mistakes that cost games

Status
Not open for further replies.