So maybe last weeks effort wasnt that bad

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its getting a bit old how every other team suddenly plays sh!t against us .. its time to give the boys some credit as to why other teams play bad when they play the Bulldogs..

one or 2 games may be considered a coincidence .. 4 or 5 games and you have a theme..
Coupled with some frequent poor calls against us and the piggyback penalties to our opponents. We have definitely been working into some decent form. The bad losses we've had paint a grim picture. But we need to go better than close losses more often. The team is learning to stay composed in the face of poor calls. So we could have a strong run home. I'm hopeful of it anyway.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems we weren't too bad last week even though it was only the Titans we beat judging by the way they just put the cleaners through Manly!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are the sleeping giants of the NRL.. darkhorses..

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I w
We are the sleeping giants of the NRL.. darkhorses..
I wouldn't go that far but now the knight have put 45 and 38 on two top teams and Titans ducked up Manly good and proper , optimistic!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I w

I wouldn't go that far but now the knight have put 45 and 38 on two top teams and Titans ducked up Manly good and proper , optimistic!
Once we bring the madness Pay promised the rugby league world wont know what hit them..