So Fergo wants out out of Canberra Huh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lets start the ball rolling... His a gun, he can play fullback BUT he is part of the Mundine Crew. Do the dogs take a chance?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
BLAKE Ferguson is torn between his loyalty to the Canberra Raiders and a craving to return to Sydney to be with his uncle, Anthony Mundine.

No thanks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he drops that wannabe mundine and the pineapple cruisers maybe he would go ok.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Realene castle is dropping the no dickheads policy but if if she hasn't dropped it then he shouldn't be joining us.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
BLAKE Ferguson is torn between his loyalty to the Canberra Raiders and a craving to return to Sydney to be with his uncle, Anthony Mundine.

No thanks.
He is a good player though tbh.

But for some reason when you said torn, this song popped in my head and envisioned Blake singing and dancing to this song with a Breezer.

[video=youtube;SgNvWfCMMh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNvWfCMMh0[/video]

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
He is a good player though tbh.

But for some reason when you said torn, this song popped in my head and envisioned Blake singing and dancing to this song with a Breezer.

[video=youtube;SgNvWfCMMh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgNvWfCMMh0[/video]
the heading was straight from news.com.au
hate that song btw..lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So an Obvious NO! then... Lol Sorry Blake ur just not fit to be a bulldog mate.... try Parra!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We dont need backs. In fact i dont know who we actually need to replace. Individually we have a great team, its just about making them play well consistently as a team, and thats Des' job.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Mundine does not like the Bulldogs, Its doubtful we will see him here

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We dont need backs. In fact i dont know who we actually need to replace. Individually we have a great team, its just about making them play well consistently as a team, and thats Des' job.
Hello have you not been watching Mitch Brown and our bumbling attack this season? I'm sorry too many doo gooders will win us ZILCH as evidenced by our last couple of seasons

Ferguson is a better player than anyone in our current back line(bar Barba)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like Ferguson at the Dogs BUT after whats happened with him I don't think we can have a person like that at our family club. It might benefit him to live in the Belmore area to stay away from temptation but he wouldn't be received well in the public. I understand the bloke has issues and has had a very rough childhood but he should know better.

I'd only accept him if he agrees to the following:

- Continues counselling
- Agrees to stay from alcohol/temptation and stick by his new beliefs/morals
- Participates regularly in helping Societies that benefit Women (Violence against Women, National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF), etc)
- Engages with Anthony Mundine but only for advice outside of football and his contract/future

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I'd take Blake Ferguson as a signing in a heartbeat. He won't. We won't.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Radio said the whole reason he wanted to return to sydney was to be closer to Mundane, so that would be a massive no thanks from me!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hello have you not been watching Mitch Brown and our bumbling attack this season? I'm sorry too many doo gooders will win us ZILCH as evidenced by our last couple of seasons

Ferguson is a better player than anyone in our current back line(bar Barba)
100% agree.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Related to both haumono and mundine. Uuuum, yeah NO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.