Smoke/dust outside

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

gettin a VL lad, you seem to know your jizz about them so ah good specs for a nice DOSE and stustu please, ill be buying the turbo seperate btw
Get a VL factory turbo, dont bother with an N/A it will be a massive headache to take install a whole new turbo, including lowering the compression of your motor, drilling in oil and water lines, and it will be a massive defect, considering you need to have the brake boosters etc.

Best bet is get a standard VL turbo and upgrade, for the stustu, install a dose pipe braah, meaning you have no blow off valve.

read here:

http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=111492

(PS that website is god)

pps my vl's are both gone, sold one and stripped the other after blowing the gearbox ROFL, looking at getting another one

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
so the storm closed its trophy cabinet?

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was thinking tangelo orange keep the bottom silver, yellow walls, white leather interior and [MUNTED], ive been searching for a turbo calais all round canberra and have found **** all, the only one i can find is my godfathers and he loves it and wont sell, so im gonna have to buy the turbo :(

G

Gladiator.

was thinking tangelo orange keep the bottom silver, yellow walls, white leather interior and [MUNTED], ive been searching for a turbo calais all round canberra and have found **** all, the only one i can find is my godfathers and he loves it and wont sell, so im gonna have to buy the turbo :(
grab one from sydney or melbourne its gonna be a massive headache to convert it into a turbo and you will get defected

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This reminds me of Abs Weather reports

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the backburning went terribly wrong! Most of Sydney is still fine! If it were a success then it would all be ash

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could smell smoke from Condell Park. I was routering and got blindeded by the sun lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like society has bonged it brains out, kinda explains a bit..

Status
Not open for further replies.