SMH reporting Inu to storm before June 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is but he needs a new form of motivation, maybe a raise in his pretty small contract might help him?
So you think an upgrade on a contract for a guy who is lazy and has poor eating habits is needed to boost his motivation? Thank goodness you're not CEO. lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you think an upgrade on a contract for a guy who is lazy and has poor eating habits is needed to boost his motivation? Thank goodness you're not CEO. lol
Sorry if I wasn't clear haha, I meant maybe the promise or the chance to work for one really.

I'd make a great CEO trust me ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly .. won't happen.

He's VERY close with Kas, Frankie, and especially TRex... and would miss those guys far too much at the Storm.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like Inu, hope he stays and finds his spot.... but, he is too good to be in NSW cup, and not sure how he gets is spot back right now at this club, so, disappointing if he goes, but understandable to.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You base that on what? ...... he does have his flaws, but poor eating habits you base on what? ......... side note, you do know that Inu and Kasiano are different people, right?

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's true that we'd be prepared to pay some of his salary, he must have really pissed Des off.

He'll probably kill it wherever he goes. That's the pattern. Start on fire, go to crap, go to new club and kill it, then go to crap again. Repeat.

Very frustrating player.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He won't play first grade for Storm unless they have injuries either though.

1. Slater
2. Waqa
3. Fonua
4. O'Neil
5. Tonumaipea

Then they also have:
Tohu Harris (Centres)
Matt Duffie (Wing)
Will Chambers (Center/Wing)

who would all be ahead of Inu

and then Slade Griffin as well.

In other words he wouldn't crack their starting lineup either at the moment.

If Inu wants to leave, his best bet would be somewhere like Brisbane and replace Copley.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blue&white, is there any truth to this?

I doubt it & call BS!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
whats with melbournes recruitment atm? its unlike them to sign sporatic and inconsistent players. theyve already got roberts, rose and now theyre looking at benji and inu.

Last edited by a moderator:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Little bit disappointing tbh but if he can't crack first grade with us then why not let him move on, it's prob for the best for him like it was when he came to us, I just hope he learns to take advantage of his talent

bmw_s2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I cant believe the hate this bloke is getting on here. He has done some spectacular things in the bulldogs Jersey. Cut the bloke some slack, none of us know whats really going on behind the scenes.

I for one do not want Inu to leave, He is literally the best back we have in the whole team.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out of favour Bulldog Krisnan Inu could make a mid-season switch to Melbourne in an attempt to resurrect his career.
It worked for the Dogs in 2012 but in 2013 he had a bazza of a season including sevem weeks suspended. The Krisnin Inu thing is like getting a bomb of a car registered for twelve months and expecting it to go well.

See yer later Kris pertater. :yo:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry if I wasn't clear haha, I meant maybe the promise or the chance to work for one really.

I'd make a great CEO trust me ;)
His had 2 years to work for one

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
I find it incredible the amount of shit you people talk on here!!! Seriously, I'm running with 100% of you have never played a grade of football that even remotely matters yet you sit there and shit on those that have and are??

You assume you know however you have no idea what has or is happening, I haven't been on the kennel for long, but **** me! The first grade competition would be the best ever if you ****ers were coaching!!!

NOT !!!!!

kleb

ya ayrr
Reaction score
Inu just uploaded on twitter that he isn't going Melbourne. He said not to believe everything you read or hear. He also said that he didn't play because he was suspended. Lol rumor over

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep he retweeted me then said that. Exactly what he told me in person.

Glad it is true tbh even if I had some doubt.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Blue&white, is there any truth to this?

I doubt it & call BS!
I'd be surprised if he goes. Fringe players ask for releases all the time. Often they're told to pull their finger out and knuckle down. Family reasons use to be a good excuse. George Rose tried this on Bellamy recently and was told to stop belly aching and play footy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell? What were the 2 thumbs down for ?

Seriously ...

Anywhoooo ain't happening ... Inu is happy at the Dogs.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What the hell? What were the 2 thumbs down for ?

Seriously ...

Anywhoooo ain't happening ... Inu is happy at the Dogs.
Lol name and shame them for the unesasary use of red thumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.