SMH - Ennis Set To Return To Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I will never buy the week day or Sunday Herald newspaper again ! F...k these c.nts
well this article just came out of left field and it pretty much surprised a lot of us on here...

Im not sure how true what rift Moore and Ennis had at fulltime at one of our losses

L

loui323

Oh Jesus H Christ !!!
The stupid in here is so strong it burns !!!

Re : Greenberg - The rumour broke at midnight. He's had (*looks at watch*) no more than 3 hours to soak it in and formulate a response. Does he have business meetings ? Does he have admin meetings ? Do the players train today ? I cant see the merit in breaking a schedule for some newspaper rumour !!! So put yourself in his shoes ... what is he doing today ?

This ridiculous idea that he couldn't care less because he wont respond to his Twitter is the biggest nonsense I've heard since booing Jamal.
There's NO NEED for a press conference until something "actually" develops.

Re : Nepotism - How quickly some of you forget ? Remember we had a little "culture" problem ??? Remember how it all began with the fallout from Salary Cap in 2002 ??? It took six or seven long years of two-steps-forward-one-step-back, to drag our tarnished name out of the mud heap ! With Folkes on the outer, and a burning desire from "FANS" to return to the Bulldogs we know and love, Kevin Moore symbolised all of that AND he came complete with an outstanding record - He was worthy of his chance regardless of nepotism. Imagine the howls of discontent if we let him slip to Cronulla ? You cant have it both ways tards !!!

Re : Media Circulating rumours - Welcome to 2011. Everyone in media has a Twitter. The DT claims to be the first with the news on Bennett today. Fact is Phil Rothfield was the 7th to report it on Twitter, and got it wrong sayign it was a 3 year deal". They lie. They steal each others lies. This might not be a lie. But IT IS (say it with me) "UN-CON-FIRMED !!!"

And again ... It doesn't warrant Greenberg's involvement.

Re : Ennis - There's plenty of fish in the sea. Look through the post above mine and you'll find 10 ideas.

Re : Players not staying with us - Hazem's are a dying breed folks. Deal with it ! Furthermore, I totally endorse our policy of signing players the way we do.

We've been the most astute buyers in the last two seasons. Yet the peanut gallery complains "Why dont we blood juniors ?".

And when we "do" blood juniors, the peanut gallery complains "Why do we have this crap dude, when Player X is available ?"

If people wanna walk because living and playing like a Bulldog is too hard them GTFO my club !!!
We have standards here now. We never used to and the lunatics ran the asylum.
We suffered as a consequence.

Decisions had to be made or we faced a bleak future.
We couldn't even give our sponsor space away to a charity for god sakes !

All of a sudden, we have two destabilising weeks ... and you sad sacks want the whole club overhauled.

Morons - The lot of you !

If you dont stand for something, you'll fall for anything !!!
Your are a Machine!!

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
You know what?? im sick to death of all these ****en know it all fans and TV coaches that think they know everything about rugby league. There is not one person who until Jamal said that his leaving....called him overrated, and now the same gooes for Ennis?? What the **** is wrong with you guys? How are they overrated? Jamal is an origin player who will get a shot again this year regardless of his defensive flaws, and for Ennis to keep farah out of origin, well what the **** does that say??? Ennis is a ****en champion plain and simple. If he wants to go, then so be it, but calling for his head and that dumbass roberts to replace him, you are ****en kidding yourself
spot on buddy
was thinking the exact same thing
its like you were reading my mind when you posted this
ennis is a champion would be the starting hooker for any team
he brings that aggression that we desperately need for such a small guy
now on jamal i when i first seen him play sg ball he was an absolute freak so talented
for such a young kid reminded me of the great one you know who...
people that say he is overrated are only hater's for him leaving our great club some of our best
players in rugby league history made so many mistakes in deffence at a young age only to
bounce back in a couple of years and become world class players for example JT
he will be a force to be reckoned with in a few years time.
for me its sad to see him leave as i have watched play through out our grades :(

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Like yourself I was a big fan of Idris. And he went from SG ball to NYC to First Grade all in the same year. Not many players have done that before thats for sure. Lafai will do a good job. But the thing that disappointed me with Idris was that he is a machine. He is 194cm and 115kg. There are no other centres in the game that big let alone only a hand full of forwards that size. Its his size that will be hard to replace. His size and presence in the field. There are many better centres in the game but few would have the aura and the presence on the field of big Jamal. Also shame to see him go cause Turner just started to pronounce his name properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.