SMH Announces Dale Finucane's Off Season Switch To Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dale might be on his way to melbourne.............but bellamy might be on his way to, early retirement
my mates son is in the under20s hes up here for christmas and has said theres wispers bellamy may leave the club and retire
I see him and the big 3 all giving it away together. Although if they have a bad year this year I could see them breaking it up and going in their own way. Smith and Cronk especially still have a lot they could offer a contender imo.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dale might be on his way to melbourne.............but bellamy might be on his way to, early retirement
my mates son is in the under20s hes up here for christmas and has said theres wispers bellamy may leave the club and retire
Bellamy said himself that his current contract is his last

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A real gentleman and a solid forward... What a shame...
So true.Have not been keeping up to date with things the last month or so. Will miss Dale and I can only assume it is to grant his wish for more game time.Maybe we need some room under the cap too as we have a few guys up for renewal and upgrades.

Was sailing along okay and well and truly over the gf loss ( although not the fact the Souffs got off scot free regarding Surgess) until I walked into my son's house in Orange and he decided I needed to relive the day via dvd (the little s**t is a rabbits fan) and I have been copping it deluxe the last three days. Still I have been wearing a different bulldogs polo, t shirt etc every day just to let him know that I support my team no matter what.

Hope that all you guys had a fantastic Christmas and that New Year is safe and happy.

Can't wait for 2015 to start and I already have our games written up on the calendar and have planned our other commitments around the footy.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
Good, honest, hardworking team player that always puts his body on the line for his mates. His ball skills though are way below NRL standard. Drops a lot of ball and can't pass or offload left or right. Just doesn't fit the style Des is trying to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.