Sleep Deprevation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sleep Deprivation

I have had less than 10 hours sleep over about the last 50 hours and I am starting to hallucinate!

Is anyone else feeling the effects of a long weekend combined with the effects of World Cup Soccer?!

Last edited by a moderator:

bulldogz_lady

Im a hustler baby
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
I have had less than 10 hours sleep over about the last 50 hours and I am starting to hallucinate!

Is anyone else feeling the effects of a long weekend combined with the effects of World Cup Soccer?!
That and including union game

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
dvs i cannot sit here at work.. i am typing just coz thats all i can do, luckily the kennel does not make me think, so i am on here instead of working, please help someone, my eyes wont stay open!
so your not alone DVS

?

____

dvsbastard said:

mix berrocca with red bull and you'll be sweet

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
my sore throat came back after late night world cup viewing like last night :(

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
does that really work gato?? ive never actually tried berocca?? and how is it with red bull?

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gato Negro said:
mix berrocca with red bull and you'll be sweet
yes this works 100%
i use this mix to stay awake while studyin for exams

?

____

Bulldogs50 said:
does that really work gato?? ive never actually tried berocca?? and how is it with red bull?
does the job for me. taste - so, so.

D

DoggyStylz

come on ppl, im sure you all have gone all holidays and havnt slept for days and still feel pumped....im running on pure adrenalin alone

as Shannon Knowle says "you gotta lift" :D

slim_zaidy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DoggyStylz said:
come on ppl, im sure you all have gone all holidays havnt slept for days....
im running on pure adrenalin alone

this is true as well
last week of my trip oversleep i slept about 25 hours all together

stiffystephy

Not Guilty, Not Innocent!
Reaction score
nah ive been injured for 11 months therefore jobless so lots of sleeping in for me...all the time :p Only got up and 11:30 this morning :D

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs50 said:
dvs i cannot sit here at work.. i am typing just coz thats all i can do, luckily the kennel does not make me think, so i am on here instead of working, please help someone, my eyes wont stay open!
so your not alone DVS
I know the feeling and I have managed to avoid doing any work for most of the morning...

A colleague even came over to my desk to thank me for a job I did last week, to which I responded "If there is nothing wrong then don't talk to me..." :p

D

D0ggyStylz

I have not had much sleep at all, maybe even less than what you stated dvs. I am too pumped to be tired though.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DoggyStylz said:
come on ppl, im sure you all have gone all holidays and havnt slept for days and still feel pumped....im running on pure adrenalin alone

Right now I would much prefer Eminem's "Go to sleep bitch"...

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
I have not had much sleep at all, maybe even less than what you stated dvs. I am too pumped to be tired though.
Yeah, but the problem with running on the adrenaline is the shit comes and goes (without warning)...

I take it you haven't eaten lunch yet... Let me know how you are feeling after a decent feed! :grinning:

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I can suggest something that puts off the problem for a while, its white and comes in small bags and cost $25 per .5 grams...

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
I know the feeling and I have managed to avoid doing any work for most of the morning...

A colleague even came over to my desk to thank me for a job I did last week, to which I responded "If there is nothing wrong then don't talk to me..." :p
haha im doing work for someone now, well some 3 items out og 101 items so getting there haha.. just gotta hope they dont ask how im going..

D

D0ggyStylz

Will do, nah nothing too decent.

My morning meat pie is the only think i've eaten.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
Yeah, but the problem with running on the adrenaline is the **** comes and goes (without warning)...

I take it you haven't eaten lunch yet... Let me know how you are feeling after a decent feed! :grinning:
Yeh dvs, im putting off lunch, because i am thinkin of what i should buy for lunch, and everything i think of makes me cringe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.