Slater the grub

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute **** of a player and a person. I don't wish injury upon anyone but I hope this piece of shit **** cops a career ending injury. 14 compound fractures would be nice. **** rash.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolute **** of a player and a person. I don't wish injury upon anyone but I hope this piece of shit **** cops a career ending injury. 14 compound fractures would be nice. **** rash.
Dont sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel :-)

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is already at the end of his career unfortunately so an career ending injury wouldnt be very devastating to him.

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I couldn't help but think that Reynolds would have been facing a long stint on the sidelines had he shoulder charged like Slater did. And another stint for a deliberate elbow into a prone player's back. But it's not in Slater's game to be dirty, is it?

And they call Reynolds a grub.
unfortunately this is correct ..Reynolds would have copt plenty for that .. slater and smith are untouchable and cannot wait till dogs play them

hopefully jammer buries slater

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me that this guy continually gets away with grubby incidents that other players are practically crucified for. The way the so called legends of the game race to his defence every time he is seen to commit an illegality by saying it is not in his game makes me utterly sick to the stomach as does the weak as water response from the on field officials and the match review committee.
Where has the consistency that the NRL likes to bang on about gone? What consistency you may ask, because I certainly see none. Kicking out at an opponent, elbow to the back of a man on the ground, leading with the feet and knees ;all in his bag of tricks , mostly overlooked ;while others get suspensions and a bad boy image for exactly the same type of offence.
He will no doubt retire from the sport to the overwhelming accolades of those in the game who regularly turn a blind eye to his grubby little doings. Absolutely detest the man and all he stands for.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Maybe be they should charge Morris for hitting slatters elbow with his back

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Where is there a horse when you need one to trample on this cock jockey. Hate that **** with a capital clit.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Just saw slater elbow on mooris on fox sports made my blood boil this guy needs to be hammered

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Slater is a f*ckstick, so is his boyfriend Smith. Its as if its a requirement to be an absolute bottom dwelling c*cksucking piece of sh*t of a human being to play for Qld.

I think the only exception is Cronk, I've never actually seen anything in his game to make me think otherwise.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and his voice...sounds like a total **tard high on helium

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
His voice makes my ears sad. How did that pind*ck f*ck even find a women who would tolerate his voice long enough to impregnate her.. Twice!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why didn't graham bite his head instead of his ear!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why didn't graham bite his head instead of his ear!
Coz hes doesnt eat shit?

I hate how Slater is a protected species. He could take an AK47 onto the field and shoot half the opposition team, and it wouldnt even be a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.