Skelton

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The same reason the dumb fucked picked perham for 18 straight weeks
Deadset if an end of year review is not critical of his selections then they are fkd too.

He keeps saying that players need to buy into his defensive structures. They aren't fit enough. Perfect example is when Kikau rushed up. Silly him thought he had Isiah Yeo inside him, but it was Thompson. Not fit and not agile.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson should get a spell back in cup. You can’t miss two try scoring opportunities and still remain in firsts. Skelton deserves a shot. Bring in the uso and put the fox back in his left wing
I think u might be right on this one Nate dog. I defended wilson over Skelton as I felt he had a far safer pair of hands and better in Defense but ive been proven wrong.

I also think that even if wilson held those 2 chances he wouldnt have got there. Skelton in the sam situation I think may have

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think u might be right on this one Nate dog. I defended wilson over Skelton as I felt he had a far safer pair of hands and better in Defense but ive been proven wrong.

I also think that even if wilson held those 2 chances he wouldnt have got there. Skelton in the sam situation I think may have
Wilson played well enough to keep Skelton in cup but yesterday he had a poor game. Considering how well Skelton went last time in firsts, I reckon he gets a shot

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton also has significantly better carries out of yardage which Fox can’t do for shit on his hop and skip before the d line and Wilson just not big or strong enough
Yep we can’t afford to carry 2 battlers out of yardage. They unfortunately will never drop Fox, so wilson needs to go for skelton

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like Wilson but I personally think Skelton covers him in all areas maybe apart from top speed.

Just look at his stats against the 2 teams that are equal first.

Malla

Reaction score
While I think it's totally unfair to blame everything on CC, this is a great example of what we can blame on CC.

Moves the best winger in the comp to the right side to accommodate a rookie who tries really hard but is not first grade standard yet. Not saying Skelton is first grade standard either, but he has shown he helps the team in areas they are lacking such as go forward from their red zone.

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Right now our pack needs all the help it can get.

Skelton is crucial to get us over the advantage line. That alone should make him a certain picked.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it every year we can all see who should play where but the coach never does it and when they do and they play good the next game they’re out again? I can’t fathom how stupid the selections have been this year … give him 1 more year but I ain’t holding my breath I feel the rot has already started but journos will blame us for sacking him or asking questions …

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wilson played well enough to keep Skelton in cup but yesterday he had a poor game. Considering how well Skelton went last time in firsts, I reckon he gets a shot
He needs to be playing fullback in cup

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Bro if has in position on his left wing he would of scored twice. Wilson bottled both opportunities.

Now Skelton. If he isn't miles better than Wilson then he is worlds better. Why isn't the dud coach picking him
See bold text.

You answered your own question.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time for him to take Wilsons or Burns spot.
I was hoping he might play centre, but that seems less likely now. I still think Wilson's best spot will be fb. I like to see Wilson get a shot there and Skelton on the wing. We have nothing to lose for the rest of the year

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He needs to be playing fullback in cup
I don’t know.. he seems kinda dumb tbh. Like his footy IQ doesn’t seem to be there.

Has literally put his foot out on a few breaks now, drops sitters, takes the wrong option on breaks.

Just something I’ve noticed about Wilson.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know.. he seems kinda dumb tbh. Like his footy IQ doesn’t seem to be there.

Has literally put his foot out on a few breaks now, drops sitters, takes the wrong option on breaks.

Just something I’ve noticed about Wilson.
Makes mistakes, young players tend to do that though, I don't think wing is his spot