Sione katoa

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was willing to give him a chance at hooker this year after seeing he had dropped about 10 kilos and looked fit. I was wrong and apologise to all. He is sydney shield standard. Thankfully my assessment of Elliot, which i have now maintained for 100 games, remains correct.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still don't think he hit him in the head
It's hard to say.. Barrett is convinced he didn't in the presser.. I honestly think he did glance it, but not with force... Besides it's technically a shoulder charge as no wrapping action..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to say.. Barrett is convinced he didn't in the presser.. I honestly think he did glance it, but not with force... Besides it's technically a shoulder charge as no wrapping action..
No more a charge then Clearys bro.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This idiot had the most destructive 10 minutes I have ever seen, costs us a try then penalty, then a set restart, another set restart and then another 2 penaltys in a row for high tackle and stealing the ball, fukn unbelievable. He should of been hooked after costing us the try

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only bits of the game I saw today, were when on the last tackle he decides to take forever to pass to Averillo. Warriors got the ball and scored a try. I turned it off I was that pissed. Switched it back on to see his shoulder charge. I nearly through my remote at the TV. Deadset he’s the stupidest and shittest **** to wear our jersey. Thank fuck today should be his last game. Get Topine in.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This idiot had the most destructive 10 minutes I have ever seen, costs us a try then penalty, then a set restart, another set restart and then another 2 penaltys in a row for high tackle and stealing the ball, fukn unbelievable. He should of been hooked after costing us the try
Why was he out there so long ?

I am not on the sack baz campaign (yet) but when he was on there for such a prolonged period I thought JMK must have been injured.

Very strange call especially when JMK is signed for next year and Shitoni Katoa is not.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This thread isnt needed theres to much to say lol

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s the ultimate shit magnet. If something can go wrong it will go wrong with this bloke. He will be addition via subtraction once he’s finally gone.
S Katoa has just picked up the phone & spoken to Dean Pay about getting a gig driving trucks….Deano obliged giving him the keys to a B Double

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why was he out there so long ?

I am not on the sack baz campaign (yet) but when he was on there for such a prolonged period I thought JMK must have been injured.

Very strange call especially when JMK is signed for next year and Shitoni Katoa is not.
Yep 100%, the bloke kills us whenever he is on the field, surely for a bench player he has given away the most penaltys and set restarts, it seems like it's at least 3 or 4 every game....today was 5 lol

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
S Katoa has just picked up the phone & spoken to Dean Pay about getting a gig driving trucks….Deano obliged giving him the keys to a B Double
Deano wouldn't give him a gig last year so i doubt he'd give him one now

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is Bazz gonna slide into Lichaas DMs?

Pains us to say it, but is he an upgrade?

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hole heart honestly believe the hole team needs to be gone including Jackson the hole team every single one of them a dead set shit and offer nothing no excitement nothing.
There is not a player there where you can say his good there all shit slow and boring. I hope something is better next year.