Opinion Sione Katoa

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sione Katoa has got to be the worst hooker we’ve had for years. Why is Flanno being dropped and Katoa keeping his spot?! Honestly better off putting Flanno at #9. I’m sick of his hospital passes to our forwards. We give our forwards so much shit but they’re receiving off Katoa. I honestly think the hooker problem is at the core of our 2021 demise.

in saying that, I want the
Yeah, I don’t care how many injuries etc we have, I can’t believe this bloke keeps getting picked, while his skill level is extremely limited, the thing that pisses me off most is his total lack of effort, especially in defence, if the ball goes past him he totally gives up and doesn’t bother tracking back, put someone else there Tbaz

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NFI what's going on here. How he can keep his spot is beyond me.

Next week is key because Topine is allowed to play without an exemption so if this flog is still in the side wait for TK meltdown to begin

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully we lose this week and then we can just put all the young fellas up. That’s how the round 11 junior rule works right? If we win it might buy him more time

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe after round 11 Barrett can just put in a squad rotation policy. No player plays the same position 2 weeks in a row. Might jag a win that way.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee Katoa will get dropped next week.

The only reason he’s playing is because we can’t start Topine / Deitz yet, and we have no one else.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NO SHIT.... now that didn’t take Einstein, or Rocket science to figure that one :tonguewink: :tearsofjoy: :grinning: ;)

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Domt get all excited about the exemptions. Katoa will probably be picked all year along with jmk

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is a reserve grader while JMK is out, didn't you know that?

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa might be ok for the bench of reserve grade at best, but just through longevity of fuckededness, Lichaa is still the worst NRL hooker of all time.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Sione Katoa has got to be the worst hooker we’ve had for years. Why is Flanno being dropped and Katoa keeping his spot?! Honestly better off putting Flanno at #9. I’m sick of his hospital passes to our forwards. We give our forwards so much shit but they’re receiving off Katoa. I honestly think the hooker problem is at the core of our 2021 demise. Look at this effort play, WHERES THE EFFORT?! The bloke just stood there and watched. Worse than U 9’s. Disrespect to junior leagues in even making a comparison. Where’s the first grade standard? Where’s the passion for our great club? Where’s the grit and fighting spirit till the siren. SMH

in saying that, I want the cheese ASAP
Q1: Agreed, Q2 Great question.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
NFI what's going on here. How he can keep his spot is beyond me.

Next week is key because Topine is allowed to play without an exemption so if this flog is still in the side wait for TK meltdown to begin
I am preparing my responses as we speak in anticipation.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we lose this week and then we can just put all the young fellas up. That’s how the round 11 junior rule works right? If we win it might buy him more time
I dont think we have a hope in hell of winning. We havent got the mind set. Also most of our talent was exhausted a few years back.