Sione Katoa

Tillo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good enough to play 48 games for the Panthers and 11 international games for Tonga but not good enough to play for the bottom placed Bulldogs???

It's not like we have a quality number 9 keeping him out!

I think the fans deserve an explanation on Dean Pays selections.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes same as AFB once his done with his suspension he won’t be able to play as Manly are up in Queensland and he can’t go with them because he didn’t get the flu shot
Still think it’s silly that it’s round 9 and Katoa hasn’t played for us besides a trial game

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We havent had a chance to see much of our Sione Katoa but i like the look of that other Sione Katoa at Cronulla .. Speed, flair and can find the try line..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It just baffles me completely. There's no explanation you can give that would be a good enough excuse.

We are at the bottom and we continue to reward mediocrity. It's no wonder we can't sign guys. Why would any Hooker come if they have to fight against the almighty JMK.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought he was a really bad signing?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah now that someone’s mentioned it, it probably is because of the no jab situation

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why won't he take the shot? Is he an anti-vaxxer?

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why won't he take the shot? Is he an anit-vaxxer?
yes and unapologetically so. He wrote a big letter to the media about it and said hed rather sit out than play

ive told u guys for weeks this is the reason. No one listens to Nasheed.
Sometimes i feel like the ghost of the forum. The ghost in pet semetery thst warns the dude repeatedly not to go to the burial ground but is disregarded. That is me.

Last edited:

The Big Issue

Waterboy
Reaction score
It just baffles me completely. There's no explanation you can give that would be a good enough excuse.

We are at the bottom and we continue to reward mediocrity. It's no wonder we can't sign guys. Why would any Hooker come if they have to fight against the almighty JMK.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So the genius won't play him so he doesn't confirm he was a bad signing?
I’d actually play him mate to see if it sparks something but just saying people were blowing up when we bought him but now want him to play

Reactions: DT

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Pay needs to put his aside his fucking pride and play him.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes and unapologetically so. He wrote a big letter to the media about it and said hed rather sit out than play

ive told u guys for weeks this is the reason. No one listens to Nasheed.
Sometimes i feel like the ghost of the forum. The ghost in pet semetery thst warns the dude repeatedly not to go to the burial ground but is disregarded. That is me.
Srsly? So is the decision never to pick him Pay's decision or the boards?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d actually play him mate to see if it sparks something but just saying people were blowing up when we bought him but now want him to play
its more the fact that we didn't sign

korisau
grant
robson
brailley

and ended up with katoa....

you know cause Aunty Lynne and Uncle Chris did say, that even though we cant sign "established players" they would push to sign the best prospects in the lower grade, but ended up with zero....

Jun 27, 2018 - THEY cant sign a marquee player for years, so Canterbury will instead search for the best young talent in every country that plays the game according to Lynne Anderson.

before you try and be sarcastic about the katoa signing maybe look at the in depth reason about why people questioned it in the first place.