Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM was obviously well liked by the players for them to accept him as club captain and for him to represent them on issues they've had. Those who have the issues with RFM need him off the books without losing a cent so they can sign the latest fad being a 30-something player who failed in Super League. We tried that for 2023 and it didn't last the season. The fans with low IQ lap it up.
Hi Troll,
Why you being so negative to the Bulldog?

Who do you support?

You don't follow the dogs... troll!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone made a post about it being confirmed because Reed said so lol. I mean, it probably is but until we get it from a proper source, no point acting as if it is… anyway, we all expect it to happen, if and when Catalans pull their fingers out.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you make 1-2 contract mistakes as a club it happens. We are making many more per season. 2 players we signed 3yr deals for we are trying to get rid of with 2yrs remaining. We make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Can't always be the player.
Tell us how we do better troll?

What have you done to build a club up?

Nothing!

Trolling, soft cock (Nasheed says you can't get it up :tearsofjoy:)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
still think we’re trying to fork out a fee or move someone on in our top 30 one or the other
It's definitely being held up on our end, Dragons don't want him on their books and want to free up an international spot so they can make another signing.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree on keeping him fit but also want him faraway from the team, the trust is broken...
Reputation is only a problem of we take notice of News's Daily Tellacrap,
Despite performing badly on field our off field team led by Warburton have gotten us amongst the best sponsored if not better than the elite performing clubs, players sponsors are on waiting list,
Considering our on field results the memberships numbers are the 6th in the comp for 2023, it could only get better,
As for recruitment, I believe we have done very well considering the availabilities on the market, We definitely still need 2 middles and maybe a halfback, patience is a virtue !!!
Indeed D. But we are talking TK.......

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM was obviously well liked by the players for them to accept him as club captain and for him to represent them on issues they've had. Those who have the issues with RFM need him off the books without losing a cent so they can sign the latest fad being a 30-something player who failed in Super League. We tried that for 2023 and it didn't last the season. The fans with low IQ lap it up.
Hey Ray, you’ve got to stop talking about yourself in the third person

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's definitely being held up on our end, Dragons don't want him on their books and want to free up an international spot so they can make another signing.
Of course it's being "held up on our end", Catalans want a transfer fee and we aren't willing to pay one since they told him he could leave before we even approached him. It's entirely possible they need the cash to "make another signing". Chicken and egg argument.

Always a Bulldog

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course it's being "held up on our end", Catalans want a transfer fee and we aren't willing to pay one since they told him he could leave before we even approached him. It's entirely possible they need the cash to "make another signing". Chicken and egg argument.

Always a Bulldog
So when will the merry go round finish. We are already into pre season and I'm guessing it will be finalised before end of year? What's the point if he is going to miss pre season due to a standoff with dragons

Meister

Waterboy
Reaction score
So when will the merry go round finish. We are already into pre season and I'm guessing it will be finalised before end of year? What's the point if he is going to miss pre season due to a standoff with dragons
Technically speaking, he’s not due back until the end of this week or the beginning of next week (six weeks after his grand final)

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've two forwards that we're apparently seeking to move on.
Just bloody well trade for them.
Dangle Perham as a bonus if they agree within the next 5 days.
Maybe RFM would be compliant with an overseas move with two team mates on the same side?

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The cats out of the bag with Mahoney's slip of the tongue by admitting Taukeiaho will be at the Bulldogs next year.

OK now we can start spectulating the team. I think its looking pretty good for next year. Though we havn't signed a younger top mid that will come. In the mean time Taukeiaho will do. Hes a GF winner with a mature head who can lead by example for our younger forwards King, Patolo and Hughes. Knight is also a mature head.

BUt I think overall our pack is looking half decent with such a strong back row and backups like Mann and Salmon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The cats out of the bag with Mahoney's slip of the tongue by admitting Taukeiaho will be at the Bulldogs next year.

OK now we can start spectulating the team. I think its looking pretty good for next year. Though we havn't signed a younger top mid that will come. In the mean time Taukeiaho will do. Hes a GF winner with a mature head who can lead by example for our younger forwards King, Patolo and Hughes. Knight is also a mature head.

BUt I think overall our pack is looking half decent with such a strong back row and backups like Mann and Salmon.
looking pretty good compared to what (I assume you're not comparing our team to other NRL rosters)?