Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to go on their forum to see it myself :tearsofjoy: Made my night!!:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Wonder if there's is any parra players can could buy for a mid season transfer first souffs then the entitled Rooster thinking they own everyone

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fekk usual whining and moaning on here too old, too injured, Gus knows jackshite.
Someone posted on one of the signing threads lost track cause there are 3 on the forum that he has been the form prop this year in super league so contradicts all the other posts saying he is injured and can’t get on the field ??

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're right he isn't. He's older and more injury prone.
Pffft, clearly the medical team will work their magic and he will be injury free come round one 2024. They are bound to get it right sooner or later with at least one player. As for age, I see SST as a bigger more Tongan version of Cameron Smith, so we should be able to get another 15 years or so out of him.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheres john asiata these days? Gus liked him before

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They want also want a player. Give them waddell, okunbor, rfm, sutton and thompson.
We should trade the titans Jayden Okenbur and Waddell for Tino and because we’re generous throw in Flanagan as a bonus .
Broncos can take RFM and Sutton for HAAS and we’ll throw in Ciraldo for free .
Win win
And potter can finish what he started

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should trade the titans Jayden Okenbur and Waddell for Tino and because we’re generous throw in Flanagan as a bonus .
Broncos can take RFM and Sutton for HAAS and we’ll throw in Ciraldo for free .
Win win
And potter can finish what he started
I’m looking forward to the next music mix mate. I really joyed the last one.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pffft, clearly the medical team will work their magic and he will be injury free come round one 2024. They are bound to get it right sooner or later with at least one player. As for age, I see SST as a bigger more Tongan version of Cameron Smith, so we should be able to get another 15 years or so out of him.
More Tongan version? I never realised Cam had Tongan heritage, you learn something new every day…

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully he's not looking for a retirement home. Decent signing if his thirst for success is still there. Not that the signing is confirmed as far as I can see. But the article seems pretty confident of it despite not having any quoted sources.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So today we resigned Sam Hughes and potentially signed Taukeiaho - if we spent 700k for both that puts 100k+ in the kitty based on the average income for a 2024 Cap of $12m+ - good outcome.