Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching for myself to see if SST still has anything. Catalans v Warrington, he looks ok. Made good pcm after a hitup and looks reasonably fit still. He is a big boy which is the best thing which we are severely lacking. Could be good for a couple of short stints.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm just saw another good hitup where he looked better than most of our current pack lol. He was hitting and spinning, bouncing off defenders.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I'm skeptical too, but hopeful nevertheless
I’m cautiously optimistic now, after actually seeing some of his recent form. Might watch some more Catalans games today if they’re available. I think they said on comms that this is his second game for Dragons, (think it was round 7 or 8 of super league vs Wolves) and he has looked quite good so far.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m cautiously optimistic now, after actually seeing some of his recent form. Might watch some more Catalans games today if they’re available. I think they said on comms that this is his second game for Dragons, (think it was round 7 or 8 of super league vs Wolves) and he has looked quite good so far.
He was out for most of the year and only played the last couple of games

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not totally sure, but I think the club needs to have developed the player from a young age or the player needs to have played for 6 or 8 years for the club
I think it’s 8 seasons at the club or 10 seasons of Nrl isn’t it? He’s played 10 seasons if he comes back it will be his 11th season

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it’s 8 seasons at the club or 10 seasons of Nrl isn’t it? He’s played 10 seasons if he comes back it will be his 11th season
I thought it was for years played at the club they are signing at. But I'm not 100%

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was out for most of the year and only played the last couple of games
He looks pretty good in this match I’m watching, which was round 8. Came on around the 15 minute mark and played the rest of the half. Had some strong runs and a few good tackles. One in particular showed good stamina to pull down a guy who would have otherwise made a line break. That’s all I needed to see, to know that he isn’t too old or not up to it physically. I think he’ll be fine if we get him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The long service thing has changed a bit this year
I’m smashed on Henny so not going to look into it but one of u soljas can

Also @mods please add the word maybe to the end of the thread title we don’t know if he is signed or not and everytime I log in and see it I think is a update yo line Lebanon I am blind

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks pretty good in this match I’m watching, which was round 8. Came on around the 15 minute mark and played the rest of the half. Had some strong runs and a few good tackles. One in particular showed good stamina to pull down a guy who would have otherwise made a line break. That’s all I needed to see, to know that he isn’t too old or not up to it physically. I think he’ll be fine if we get him.
A full preseason will sort out any fitness issues. Given our dearth of middles, he would definitely improve our rotation. He does like to whack them in defense, which is something we need

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with the guy. Will be a good addition if he comes.
Cûnts on here acting like we’re choosing him over AFB.
He’s better than any currently available middles in the NRL. It was actually a pretty creative move by Gus to look overseas for experienced middles that still have something to offer.
If he comes, I predict there will be some very quiet haters on here next season.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The long service thing has changed a bit this year
I’m smashed on Henny so not going to look into it but one of u soljas can

Also @mods please add the word maybe to the end of the thread title we don’t know if he is signed or not and everytime I log in and see it I think is a update yo line Lebanon I am blind
Big night or early start ? Either way your post should be amusing today

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
SST is currently holidaying in Dubai so we probably won’t know for another few weeks at a guess

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with the guy. Will be a good addition if he comes.
Cûnts on here acting like we’re choosing him over AFB.
He’s better than any currently available middles in the NRL. It was actually a pretty creative move by Gus to look overseas for experienced middles that still have something to offer.
If he comes, I predict there will be some very quiet haters on here next season.
Na he's done, said it himself. You guys are so delusional. "Creative move" lmao. Like no one has ever bought a player from ESL before :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Veteran and Developed Player Allowance for eligible players who were either developed by the Club prior to becoming NRL players and / or have been a Top 30 player for at least 8 years at the Club or have been a Top 30 player for at least 10 years across the game.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Veteran and Developed Player Allowance for eligible players who were either developed by the Club prior to becoming NRL players and / or have been a Top 30 player for at least 8 years at the Club or have been a Top 30 player for at least 10 years across the game.
So he’d be eligible