Sing to end international career

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrCharisma

Australia winger Matt Sing has announced his intention to quit the international and State of Origin game.
The 29-year-old won 11 caps for the Kangaroos and made 21 appearances for Queensland, but wants to concentrate on playing club rugby for the Cowboys.

"That will be it, I've pretty much made the decision to give up," said Sing, who suffered with injuries last season.

"I just want to play as many games as I can and other blokes (from the Cowboys) will be playing Origin next season."

Sing, who scored Australia's first try in the 44-4 mauling of Great Britain last month, recently became a father for the second time.

He added: "I thought about it before I went. I would have like to have played more games with the club this year."

D

doggiechick

I read it in the paper when the Kangaroos got back from the us - his second child - a girl was born while he was away

M

MrCharisma

Lol we'll I just read it off the NRL site and it was listed on the 10/12/04.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah he pre announced the decision before he went to the warmbeer kingdom that after it was over he wanted to Focus on Club Football and Family

2004 Premiers

who do u guys think will replace him do u think hazem has any chance of challenging for his spot?

daniel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah hes always been a great try scorer and try saver , he is a very underrated player

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol yeh sing is an awesome player! he used to play for the chokers hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.